有效,但小困擾~

Posted by 5102876181893728573 on May 28, 2015

如果有肌膚問題,洗這顆皂很OK~但它洗完後在身體皮膚稍乾之後,如果用指甲輕輕抓皮膚,會發現可以抓出皂垢,必須再用清水沖一遍~這點讓我很困擾,如果洗這顆,會在浴室裡花上兩倍時間…

terribly!

Posted by FataMorgana on May 22, 2011

This is the first product from the store, which I did not like. Awful smell of soap. Scent of sandalwood is almost there. Causes inflammation of the skin. Very sorry.

I loved the scent

Posted by Reviewer3281906 on Feb 07, 2011

It is definitely among the best soaps I have used - very specific and strong scent (the combination sandalwood-neem-aal the other oils may appear a bit odd to some of you at the beginning) but once you get used to it you will love it. It has great effect on oily skin.

Happy son!

Posted by Reviewer2352399 on Feb 24, 2008

My 8-year-old loves this soap -- it smells wonderful.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1676871 on Nov 01, 2007

Works well on my troubled skin.

amazing soap

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Jan 07, 2014

much better than other soaps

Un jabón de 10 para piel grasa

Posted by Kancunen on Nov 06, 2012

Yo ya no pruebo más jabones para la cara. Deja la piel limpia e incluso un pelín hidratada, no muy tirante. Quizás el olor eche un poco para atras porque es muy fuerte (a mi personalmente me gusta), es un olor "hippie", de incienso, de maderas, sándalo...

The smell has been changed

Posted by 5401940622169940299 on Dec 10, 2015

No good smell anymore! What´s been done? Where is the sandalsmell? The wonderful smell of sandalwood is gone! Why? I will no longer buy this soap. It´s used to be my favorite soap.

disappointing packaging

Posted by Reviewer1122553 on Feb 27, 2009

I wrote you weeks ago to tell you how disappointed I was in the gift soaps I bought for my sister. I choose your soap bars because the boxes they were shown in were so beautiful -- lo and behold, the soaps she rec'd were wrapped in plastic or paper -- not looking at all like a gift. False advertising to show them in the pretty boxes. Judy Monette

Love the scent

Posted by Reviewer3151630 on Mar 19, 2009

I really like the Auromere soaps. They rinse-off well and don't dry my skin. Wish they were larger; one of them will last me about 3 weeks in the shower.