Ok.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 08, 2012

Hard soap that is very good for travel, does not lather all that much. Fairly strong scent, quite woody, with a hint of spice. Slightly drying, and would prefer if it was organic.

Do not like it

Posted by Santita on Jul 12, 2012

This is not my product - do not like the smell. Gave the familiar - she liked this soap.

Awesome soap!

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on May 04, 2007

This is the best smelling soap ever! Better yet, it has a coconut oil base, which is not only good for the skin, supposedly, but also has a super-moisturizing effect. This is my favorite bar soap by far!

Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer2770891 on Dec 18, 2008

Just got it in the mail (ordered two). I have extremely oily skin and this product is fantastic. It foams a lot immediately, has a fantastic smell and turmeric and neem are great anticeptics. This will be my facial cleanser most of the time now. I just love it.

Kentucky

Posted by LavinaDeArmond on Nov 21, 2008

This soap is wonderful, really like it.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2920020 on Dec 08, 2008

Pure, fragarant, and very healthy-feeling. I even use it to shampoo my crewcut.

Luxurious

Posted by AyahsHope on Mar 31, 2009

This little bar of soap may not last long but it is worth the price. It leaves your skin soft with a beautiful fragrance, yet leaves no residue behind. I even use it on my hair. When showering I turn off the water and let the lather soak in and the fragrance lasts longer throughout the day. Does not dry out my skin and I have very dry sensitive skin.

Another wonderful aryurvedic soap

Posted by Reviewer2228667 on May 02, 2009

I absolutely love this soap which is made from great animal free ingredients. The remaining scent is wonderful, yet definitely feminine.

sooo gooooood

Posted by Reviewer1927983 on Dec 19, 2009

skin was GREAT!!!!!!!! im gonna order it again and again....... my skin is oily acne prone but while I had this bar.. (lasted me 2 weeks I used it to death! and husband used it in bathroom to washhands , I used it in shower etc)) but face become breakout free... and wayyy less oily just as everyone here said! im out of the bvar and oily again! but I mean I was not oily whole day! how weird!(great)!

nice soap

Posted by Reviewer2221365 on Jun 06, 2009

I love the smell and feel of this soap.