The best toothpaste ever!!!

Posted by Reviewer3062832 on Oct 02, 2009

I worked in dental offices and my brother is a dentist. This is by far the best tooth paste ever! No baloney foaming ingredients, no Blue or red Aluminum Lake coloring in it. No petroleum by product, fluoride, or TSP, the stuff you clean walls with, or use to wash varnish remover from wood, etc. Even Tom's of Maine is now Colgate. STOP buying store brand toothpaste, use baking soda or buy this or something like it. I really can't say enough.

Pretty good, but contains pota ssium sorbate and glycerin.

Posted by Caerulea on May 11, 2014

This ayurvedic herbal foam-free toothpaste is suitable for people suffering from acid reflux, heartburn, gastritis, celiac disease and gluten sensitivity, because it doesn't contain mint or gluten which may aggravate these conditions. Unlike many other toothpastes, this one is free of fluoride, parabens, SLS, propylene glycol, PEGs, saccharin and other synthetic additives, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, colors or harsh abrasives, but it does contain pota ssium sorbate as a preservative and glycerin as a solvent and viscosity decreasing agent. Even though pota ssium sorbate is not a dangerous carcinogen or endocrine disruptor, it's a suspected human toxicant, irritant, and allergen. Glycerin is generally a safe ingredients, but it may leave a thin coat on the teeth and thus prevent remineralization of tooth enamel. All the other ingredients are great, though: fine chalk and silica gently clean the teeth without damaging the enamel, while a powerful blend of peelu, neem, indian licorice root, pomegranate rind, common jujube, rose apple, clove, persian walnut, barleria prinoitis bark, Indian almond, bedda nut, Asian holly oak, pri ckly ash, zanthoxylum alatum, sappan wood, catechu, bengal madder, acacia arabica bark, sarsaparilla, cinnamon, medlar bark, mayweed and bishop's weed flower extracts, fennel and cardamom oils, and thymol prevent and reduce plaque and tartar build-up by killing harmful tooth decay-causing bacteria and stimulating the growth of tooth-protective, non-acidic bacteria, remove stains, strengthen the enamel, help prevent caries, relieve the symptoms of gingivitis and parodontosis, heal sore gums, reduce redness and inflammation, fight halitosis and prom ote fresh breath, carrageenan (natural, not its degraded and chemically processed variety, poligeenan) is a thickener made from seaweed, cellulose gum is a natural binder and viscosity increasing agent. Overall, it's a pretty good toothpaste, and unlike mint toothpastes, it doesn't provoke heartburn and acid reflux or irritate the stomach lining, but it would be much better and safer without pota ssium sorbate and glycerin.

Great Whitening Power and All Natural Too!

Posted by Reviewer2209125 on Jan 11, 2011

Well I was already into eating healthy and using shea butter as a skin moisturizer, that I figured I would go into full gear and see what all natural alternatives are to toothpaste. This is it! Look for no more! I have develop tea drinking stains (I drink about 4 cups a day) and this toothpaste with constant use has decreased the stains and whitened my teeth.

Good toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1214284 on Mar 22, 2009

Pleasant taste, no foam, no s.l.s., seems to be whitening my teeth. Fast Iherb shipping and low price.

Ken Parker

Posted by Reviewer2563664 on May 18, 2008

This is a stain fighter!

exxelent

Posted by Reviewer2840588 on Jul 05, 2011

Very good; I do not like mint; this refreshes my teeth without mint and whitening effect I see after 2 day using.

ugly

Posted by vafa33 on Feb 22, 2015

ugly disturbing scent. NEVER AGAIN!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1423173 on Sep 13, 2010

Non-foaming or burning toothpaste. Like the results.

No SLS toothpaste works great

Posted by Reviewer1927960 on Oct 13, 2010

I have been having scalp and skin problems with Sodium Laural Sulfate so I figure I don't want it in my mouth either. No artificial sweetener. Once you get past the idea that toothpaste has to get you foaming at the mouth this stuff work great. My teeth feel cleaner and the fennel spice flavor is tasty.

Love this toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1719407 on Nov 05, 2010

Great for those who do not like a mouth full of foam during brushing. Has a mild and really nice taste. I like the fact that it doesn't contain any unsafe ingredients. In fact I like all of Auromere's toothpastes and I always have 2-3 different flavoured tubes going at a time, I just choose the one I feel is appropriate for the occasion. As an aside, I wish Auromere would also make a smaller size available for air travelers as I usually travel with carry-on luggage only. I really don't like brushing with the "standard" toothpastes out there while traveling, I feel like I'm poisoning myself and their tastes are too strong and spoil my food experience. If there are no smaller Auromere alternatives it would be nice if IHerb could carry Vicco again, which is small enough for aircraft carry-on.