Auromere, Ayurvedic Herbal Toothpaste, Foam-Free, Cardamom-Fennel Flavor, 4.16 oz (75 ml/117 g)

The best toothpaste ever!!!

Posted by Reviewer3062832 From Wisconsin on Oct 02, 2009

I worked in dental offices and my brother is a dentist. This is by far the best tooth paste ever! No baloney foaming ingredients, no Blue or red Aluminum Lake coloring in it. No petroleum by product, fluoride, or TSP, the stuff you clean walls with, or use to wash varnish remover from wood, etc. Even Tom's of Maine is now Colgate. STOP buying store brand toothpaste, use baking soda or buy this or something like it. I really can't say enough.

Great Whitening Power and All Natural Too!

Posted by Reviewer2209125 From Pennsylvania on Jan 11, 2011

Well I was already into eating healthy and using shea butter as a skin moisturizer, that I figured I would go into full gear and see what all natural alternatives are to toothpaste. This is it! Look for no more! I have develop tea drinking stains (I drink about 4 cups a day) and this toothpaste with constant use has decreased the stains and whitened my teeth.

Good toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1214284 From Nevada on Mar 22, 2009

Pleasant taste, no foam, no s.l.s., seems to be whitening my teeth. Fast Iherb shipping and low price.

exxelent

Posted by Reviewer2840588 From Estonia on Jul 05, 2011

Very good; I do not like mint; this refreshes my teeth without mint and whitening effect I see after 2 day using.

Ken Parker

Posted by Reviewer2563664 From Idaho on May 18, 2008

This is a stain fighter!