Best of many I've tried. Leaves teeth feeling smooth.

Posted by 4616715287013331533 on Mar 11, 2016

I've tested about 8 natural and semi-natural toothpastes over the years and this is the winner of my test group. I've purchased it a good dozen times now. I particularly like that... - It contains natural and interesting herbal ingredients - It does not create a mouth full of ridiculous foam (bleh!) - It freshens quite well - It leaves a smooth feeling on the teeth so lips slide nicely, including over porcelain. So it's a good toothpaste to use before something that makes you nervous, like public speaking, when a dry mouth can make lips stick to teeth. It may sound odd, but I really appreciate this feature. Too many natural toothpastes leave a slightly tacky sensation, but this is the opposite.

สุดยอดครับ

Posted by 4876028931266023216 on Mar 06, 2016

ตัวนี้ดับกลิ่นปากดีสุดๆ อย่าลืมรหัสส่วนลด วีทีดีหนึ่งเจ็ดเก้านะครับ ตอนซื้อครับแรก ขอบคุณ

Need thicker layer :<

Posted by Yes0Yes0 on Feb 19, 2016

The ingredients are good, much better than commercialised toothpaste out day definitely and even better than some toothpaste companies that claim they are organic. Though, I find it a little expensive if you go with the volume and process - reason being, the paste is a little thin for consistency or not as thick. It dissolves quite quickly when you brush so you end up needing MORE paste, and I am not fond of the smell (strong) but that's fine with me. I prolly won't buy it again but will try the other pastes that they do! Hopefully, auromere will do something about it. All in all I trust auromere's toothpastes for now (: P.S. Now, I am using the fresh mint and I think it is better than this toothpaste!

Ugh

Posted by 4660938632304374517 on Feb 16, 2016

Bad taste, did nothing special for my teeth.

Pending

Posted by ChisaHolly on Feb 14, 2016

Arrived, will test and update result

Nice taste

Posted by jeannetexcier on Jan 22, 2016

Nice taste, don't irritate my mouth, don't prevent me from eating for hours like mint toothpaste.

basic care

Posted by 4653637330791393299 on Jan 20, 2016

No foam - less harsh ingredients Cleans gently, smells pleasant, feels really natural. My only issue is sensitivity to acidic foods (like apples) this paste won't help to decrease it.

Effective and nice taste

Posted by Celinem on Oct 19, 2015

Not my favourite but it's a good product.

great natural toothpaste

Posted by 5301714562857502662 on Oct 11, 2015

This is a Return purchase and this toothpaste seems to reduce the sensitivity of my teeth. It's good and I will be sure to order more when I run out of it.

Auromere sin espuma

Posted by Reviewer2170266 on Jun 24, 2015

Antes probé la que tiene espuma y me gustó mucho el sabor además de los ingredientes naturales que lleva, pero la prefiero sin espuma. Es una de las tres mejores pastas de dientes que he probado