Auromere, Ayurvedic Herbal Toothpaste, Mint-Free, 4.16 oz (75 ml/117 g)

Best Toothpaste Ever

Posted by Reviewer1779793 on Sep 21, 2009

I really enjoy using this toothpaste. Since using it, my dentist as commented on each checkup how I have no plaque or tartar. Amazing results. It is rare to find a "non-mint" toothpaste. The taste is very different. My teeth are very white and my mouth feels great. Give it a try for a break from all the chemicals used in other brands.

Don't really like the taste but my lips have never been healthier! Its worth it!

Posted by Reviewer2590670 From Illinois on Dec 08, 2009

I bought this product because I realized that I every time I brushed my teeth or chewed gum with mint flavoring my lips would peel and feel irritated. Thus every morning my lips were peeling and they would shrink (constrict). So I got on the internet and researched to find a toothpaste without mint in it and I found this product. I've been using it for about 2 or 3 weeks now and my lips do not peel as much, they're lighter (they had started to get darker), and they are fuller. The product actually gets your teeth just as clean as using regular toothpaste. My only gripe would be the taste. I never really liked licorice and that's the main flavor you taste in the product, but its bearable. Great product!

has a great taste yet is not too strong

Posted by Reviewer1719407 From Washington on Sep 23, 2010

I always buy this along with the other flavours Auromere has to offer in toothpastes. I have multiple tubes going at once and select the flavour depending on my mood or time of the day. It's good to know that you get great taste, not so strong like most toothpastes, and it is made with natural and safe ingredients.

Keeps my gums healthy!

Posted by Reviewer3009626 From New Jersey on Sep 18, 2007

I love this toothpaste. Have been using it for years. My dentist said just keep doing whatever you have been doing as your gums are very healthy.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1348076 From Jamaica on May 12, 2009

This is the only toothpaste i use and i have tried a few, it is very good.