Auromere products are top of the line

Posted by 5014145962609983236 on Apr 04, 2016

I use this mouth wash daily and love it. I also use the toothpaste and very happy with that product as well.

Top Notch!

Posted by 4760310642934118390 on Mar 09, 2016

Love this! Mild mint flavour! Fresh but doesn't burn your mouth! Alcohol free and natural! Can't beat it!

Natural mouthwash

Posted by 4642550404708383005 on Feb 02, 2016

For a natural mouthwash, this one's pretty good. It has so many wonderful ingredients, including neem and xylitol. It is Leaping Bunny approved, which is a plus. My only complaint is the taste. It kind of tastes like chlorine or something. However, with as many natural and healing ingredients, it's easily overlooked.

I Like It

Posted by 5367081275321553243 on Aug 27, 2015

I think it is good. It is somewhat expensive. I want one that does not contain glycerin. This glycerin does not hurt or sting my teeth. Maybe it is different. I think it is bad for you. I have not found a better one. I wish it was a little cheaper. It contains a good mix of herbs.

Fresh Mouth

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on May 13, 2015

First their is no burn with this mouth wash. That's wonderful. It does have a oil and herbal taste but its not unpleasant or anything. It's just noticeable, so if you don't like herbal taste and oils, you will not like this. After swooshing for 1 minute you need to spit it out. I rinsed with water very lightly for 3 seconds because I want those oils and herbs to work well after rinsing. That time is perfect to get most of the taste of herbs and oils out but retain some for medicinal holistic l effects.

good taste

Posted by Reviewer1296961 on Apr 02, 2015

do not know if it works to prevent. but I use it for more then three years it just feels right.

Like it. feels pure and clean

Posted by 5551848058199274459 on Mar 26, 2015

I am confident with great, fresh breath. Will Def buy again

Refresca

Posted by ROSSITA on Mar 12, 2015

Da sensacion de limpieza y refresca bastante la boca, lo volveré a repetir en otras ocasiones seguro. Sabe a anís ------------- Si te ayudo mi review, marca SI, abajo, para más reviews, pincha en mi nick Rossita.

Good

Posted by 4899587022547891913 on Jan 07, 2015

tastes sweet like liquorice root!

Not useable and not replaced...

Posted by Reviewer1963523 on Dec 02, 2014

I couldn't use this product as it arrived broken and leaking. I contacted iHerb twice and never received an acknowledgement. I would like to receive a replacement so I can try the product, but won't retract my rating until this happens. Please contact me. news@sandihughes.us

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »