This stuff works great!

Posted by Reviewer1197484 on May 27, 2013

I first bought this at a health food store, but ordered later from iherb at a better price. I was looking for a salve to use on a fungal rash under the skin of my grandson. His grandfather had taken him to the doctor, who gave him a cream that got rid of it temporarily, but as soon as the cream was gone the rash came back. After 2 tubes of the cream, I doctored him with an olive leaf extract liquid & tea tree oil which I already had on hand & they improved the condition, but did not eliminate the rash. I went to the local health food store & asked for a recommendation. The lady gave me this neem balm to try. She said it was a new product to them, but it was supposed to work & to let them know how it worked. After a year of trying different things, the rash disappeared after adding this product to the regiment & it didn't take long either. I had never heard of neem, but I would recommend this product to anyone with a skin problem. Several months later my 90 year old mother had developed a rash on one ankle that she had treated with several creams & ointments. I gave her my neem balm & it got rid of her rash. I have ordered her some from iherb. She doesn't want to be without it. I ordered another neem brand that was a little cheaper & it worked too. Mother has had several rashes since & all have been treated successfully with neem. One warning-it stinks, but it works!

It's a balm....not a cream

Posted by Reviewer1824023 on Nov 17, 2008

Don't expect it to rub in nicely like a cream. This stuff is goopy, and is great for dry skin, especially on my feet. I put the balm on before bed, and put on cotton socks (it will stain the bed linens). Yeah, its greasy but it is great for the dry cracked patches.

Sometimes it may help out

Posted by Reviewer3138882 on Jun 03, 2015

Decent ointment, but too tiny for its price. Smell could be much better. However, I appreciate naturality rather than scent. P.S. Bad smell, so what? It really works! I've been using it for several years already. Very gentle ointment.

it works

Posted by 5337925839728068088 on Apr 28, 2016

It's working great

Neem Balm

Posted by Reviewer1263925 on Jul 22, 2013

Too thick, have use it on my fingers for fungus, couldn't tell it help a bit.

That thing stank

Posted by 4750021841372204030 on Feb 04, 2016

This weird thing actually stinks weird yellow cream who smells like cheap arab food can't stand it

gross and yucky

Posted by Reviewer2138473 on Oct 01, 2008

This product was kinda gross, i dont know if it was old or something, but it had a poor consistancy and a stong odor of curry/tumeric .you didnt want to apply this to your skin, blech!