fantastic

Posted by 5486389965368856385 on Jan 25, 2014

Fantastic smell love using it. Big fan

סבון פנים מעולה.

Posted by 5583887607413805838 on Jan 25, 2014

לא מייבש או העור מנקה שומניות ריח לוונדר חזק ונעים

BRING THIS BACK! IM BEGGING

Posted by 5239059713868584285 on Feb 07, 2014

PLEASE PLEASE!! This is the BEST Soap I've ever had. Not only as a body soap, but as a cleanser/makeup remover & as a shampoo! It leaves my body and hair squeaky clean and soft. I would honestly pay retail price or even extra for this soap. I wish I stocked up because I'm running out. This breaks my heart. I'm begging you to bring it back!

I AM BACK TO HARD SOAPS!

Posted by PracticalReviews on Jan 08, 2014

after a few years of using liquid soaps i decided to try this one,it has a very strong smell that fill the shower and luckily the dominant herb is the Lavender which smells great and not the Neem that maybe good for our skin but smells like a rotten potato :). it dissolve the greasy stuff well and doesn't dry your skin too much although i wouldn't call this soap moisturizing.over all a good product that came very well wrapped & packaged,i recommend you try it and i will also try another types of soaps from this excellent company.you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews as well as other useful information & important benefits for newcomers of this Great healthy site!

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1540214 on Jan 15, 2014

This is a creamy soap with a hint of lavender - very nice.

good

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Jan 13, 2014

Good

Auromere, Ayurvedic Soap, Lavender-Neem, 2.75 oz (78 g)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jan 20, 2014

Perfect smell and moisturizing effect.

The Best of best!

Posted by 4778429920656995798 on Jan 23, 2014

wonderful

ok

Posted by 5006408105723299238 on Jan 25, 2014

Delicious. Superior price

Posted by Gabrielski on Apr 15, 2016

I never thought that a soap could be as good as this one. Before I used this soap my hands looked very dry and it was so hard for me to believe in a recovery. After less than a week of using this soap, my hands looks amazing. No more dry hands; feels like velvet. Plus no artificial ingredients. What else do you need?