Sure it works but smell is really funky

Posted by Reviewer2790495 on Aug 08, 2009

I love natural products but this has a weird scent. I don't like it. I haven't used it yet but the smell turns me off. I don't know if I'd like the smell on my whole body but maybe I will use it for my face or hands.

Eczema Sufferer's Friend

Posted by Reviewer1738465 on Jul 23, 2010

I use it on my 5 year old who has severe eczema. It washes off well and doesn't irritate his skin. The only con is that it does "melt" quickly. Do not leave it in the tub or in a closed, damp plastic soap box.

Like the soap, but the scent is too strong

Posted by Reviewer1736731 on Nov 19, 2010

If the bathroom door has been open during the day, I notice the scent first thing when I enter my apartment when I get home in the afternoon. The scent is very strong. Not sure if I like it. But the soap itself seems mild.

too strong smell

Posted by Reviewer1035410 on Dec 16, 2010

the soap dries the skin a bit and has too strong smell for me. But if you like when your skin smells after shower, this product is for you.

Smells funny

Posted by Reviewer1836146 on Aug 20, 2012

This soap works okay and I am not allergic to it, but I really dislike the smell.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1901186 on Sep 05, 2012

Gentle to your skin, but Im not big fan of the smell. Some people might think that the smell reminds the smell of medicine! Not a big fan, I prefer another scents from Auromere.

Nice soap, strange smell

Posted by 5030939233066724923 on Sep 15, 2012

Doesn't dry body skin, doen't cause irritation, doesn't do anything really nice either, Has strong herbal smell but it doesn't stay on you.

Nice smell nice feel

Posted by 5120230419245944717 on Sep 06, 2013

Very nice smelling soap, however I don't see a change in my skin since using it.

It's ok

Posted by NaturalMystics on Dec 03, 2013

It makes your skin feel and look pretty good although, it takes a while to get use to the scent.

Not crazy about the smell

Posted by Reviewer2111803 on Feb 04, 2009

Not bad, does the job, but I'm not crazy about the smell.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »