The best.

Posted by Reviewer2489196 on Nov 26, 2010

I have tried so many soaps. Dr. Bronners, Dr.Woods, shea butter soaps and olive... finally this is the best so far! This soap has a very subtle scent with velvet foam...heavenly. I noticed that my skin looks so much better after I used it first time. My skin looks brighter now and pores are no need to be cleaned with mud mask or any special treatment at all now. I love this soap. I ordered heaps again and will give them to my family. Definitely recommended!

good for eczema

Posted by Reviewer1860405 on Jun 16, 2009

I found this soap to be moisturizing and calming on my eczema patches.

Fine aroma!

Posted by Reviewer1219900 on Jun 30, 2011

This soap amazingly smells as a basil and the a bit Indian aromas. Perfectly to foam and humidifies a skin. Also that is especially important, the excellent price! However if you don't love the Indian aromas, choose other soap.

Herbaceous goodness

Posted by Reviewer2446165 on Oct 20, 2007

I've switched to Ayurvedic soap to cleanse my normal skin, and haven't looked back. It leaves no residue, irritation, or dryness. My skin feels soft, refreshed and gently cleansed. Great pure ingredients, and it smells wonderful.

can reduce itchy

Posted by 5337925839728068088 on May 18, 2016

can reduce itchy

Smells amazing, works well

Posted by DesertLiving on Jun 03, 2016

My favorite of the Auromere soaps. So refreshing and good for the skin

Auromee Tulsi-Neem Hand-Made Soap

Posted by Reviewer1096625 on Mar 09, 2009

I have liked everything I have tried from this company. This is a quality soap that cleanses thoroughly, and left my skin (somewhat) moisturized.

love it

Posted by 4761791779598661470 on Jul 11, 2015

Love it. A bit small, fast uses.

Good and "uncommon" soap with oriental, exotic scent

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Nov 12, 2015

If it is used as hand soap, doesn’t leave dry hands. Used in the shower, this soap is very easy to handle due to the small bar size. It foams well and easily, is gentler than other soaps I’ve tried and doesn’t aggravate skin irritation or eczema. The scent is a little weird, in my opinion it smells like Indian cuisine dishes with a hint of exotic herbs or extracts, but I like the scent. Unlike other ayurvedic soaps, the packaging shows the ingredient list and I highly appreciate it.

Wonderful Soap

Posted by Reviewer2738807 on Jan 06, 2016

I use this to wash my face before shaving. It leaves my skin moisturised, smooth, clean and calm. I then get a much better shave. Will definitely buy this soap again.