Auromere, Ayurvedic Soap, Tulsi-Neem, 2.75 oz (78 g)

Reviews 5-star

The best.

Posted by Reviewer2489196 on Nov 26, 2010

I have tried so many soaps. Dr. Bronners, Dr.Woods, shea butter soaps and olive... finally this is the best so far! This soap has a very subtle scent with velvet foam...heavenly. I noticed that my skin looks so much better after I used it first time. My skin looks brighter now and pores are no need to be cleaned with mud mask or any special treatment at all now. I love this soap. I ordered heaps again and will give them to my family. Definitely recommended!

Fine aroma!

Posted by Reviewer1219900 on Jun 30, 2011

This soap amazingly smells as a basil and the a bit Indian aromas. Perfectly to foam and humidifies a skin. Also that is especially important, the excellent price! However if you don't love the Indian aromas, choose other soap.

good for eczema

Posted by Reviewer1860405 on Jun 16, 2009

I found this soap to be moisturizing and calming on my eczema patches.

Herbaceous goodness

Posted by Reviewer2446165 on Oct 20, 2007

I've switched to Ayurvedic soap to cleanse my normal skin, and haven't looked back. It leaves no residue, irritation, or dryness. My skin feels soft, refreshed and gently cleansed. Great pure ingredients, and it smells wonderful.

Favorite soap

Posted by Reviewer2138473 on Oct 01, 2008

Avuredic philosophy in these formulations, pick the one for your body type, rewarding, benificial soap for mind, body ,spirit.