Teeth and mouth feel clean and fresh 8 hours later!

Posted by Reviewer3214196 on Sep 05, 2013

Amazing stuff, that actually works :-) The taste is so unusual, mild, minty-fresh, without being overpowering, with subtle tones of licorice, cinnamon and all other kinds of zingly herbal goodness! You can actually feel the toothpaste working as you brush, it makes your gums feel super-clean, your teeth sparkle, have the squeaky-clean feeling and the subtle flavours are just stunning. I was looking for a natural tooth paste without nasty saccharin or other artificial sweeteners, and I've found it. It also has no fluoride. I have to say, quite honestly, that this is the best toothpaste I have ever used in my life! The freshness that it leaves in your mouth many hours later is subtle, but "there" and your teeth still fell so incredibly clean and zingy as if you'd just brushed your teeth a few minutes ago. It doesn't overpower the taste of coffee or food, it almost takes a step back while you're eating and drinking and then subtly pops back up to let you know it's still helping keep your mouth clean in between brushing. Incredible stuff. Can you tell that I'm seriously impressed! :-) I've just logged into iHerb from the UK and ordered 2 packs as it's actually cheaper to order from here, even with shipping than it would be to buy 2 packs from a store in the UK! (Plus I added some shampoo, tribulus and lip balm and incredibly it was STILL cheaper (with DHL express) than here in the UK for 2 tubes! Buy some today, you won't regret it!

Effective AND Healthy

Posted by Reviewer1468863 on Oct 23, 2009

I've been using this brand of toothpaste for over a year and I don't think I'll ever go back to the grocery store name brands. My teeth and gums are healthier says my dental hygeinist.I don't have plaque build-up and my teeth stay white even though i drink coffee and tea! Plus I feel better using a natural product. I would recommend this toothpaste to anyone.

Awesome Product! Great Customer Service!

Posted by Reviewer3286492 on Jan 13, 2009

I tried Auromere Fresh Mint toothpaste after a co-worker recommended it. At first I was skeptical because I was used to white toothpaste and the brown color of the Auromere was so strange. However, it works 100 times better then the "name brand" toothpaste that I was used to and I will NEVER use that "name brand" toothpaste again. iHerb shipped my package as promised in great condition and I plan to use them from here on in. I 100% recommend Auromere Fresh Mint Herbal Toothpaste and iHerb!

The best toothpaste ever - I won't be caught without it...

Posted by Reviewer1869069 on Dec 09, 2008

This stuff is incredible if you have gum issues and/or are really bad about flossing regularly. The herbal mix really kills the gingivitis (even the dentist asked what I was using) and leaves your mouth feeling incredibly clean. I wouldn't be caught anywhere without this toothpaste...

Excellent for dental pain and tooth sensitivities

Posted by Reviewer2236265 on Feb 09, 2013

I've been using this toothpaste for years and it is amazing at eliminating any kind of dental pain and tooth sensitivities - hot, cold, sweets, etc. It's just O.K. at polishing the teeth and making them smooth so I sometimes rotate with another tooth paste or put a little of both. Regardless, the benefit for tooth sensitivities puts it off the chart!

gera

Posted by 5213234674309470930 on Jul 07, 2015

malonaus kvapo pasta

Gums feel better

Posted by 5438517330138599578 on Dec 11, 2015

This was recommended to me. I had a bleeding gum. After 2 days of using this it stopped. Ran out and picked up something else. Gum started hurting again. Went back and next day pain was gone. My mom daughter husband friends are using now too. My daughter keeps showing me how white her teeth are. This is our family choice.

Natural components

Posted by 4655394287820333580 on Jan 14, 2016

Whitens the teeth. Light Mint flavour. Efficient. Makes a long lasting foam effect.

Refreshing

Posted by kanoekat on Mar 18, 2014

A long ingredient lost with great stuff, however wish there wasn't caragean in it. The licorice is awesome and leaves your mouth feeling so fresh & so clean clean.

happy customer

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 18, 2014

Great taste, my favorite toothpaste. The mint taste here is addicting. I also like the one with cardamon taste- it doesn't foam like this one and is also very pleasant.