warms sore muscles

Posted by Reviewer1165195 on May 13, 2008

good for sprains and muscle soreness. Very relaxing. Penetrating warmth, smells herbal and like India spices to me. Wish it lasted longer, though, as in if used for an all over body moisturizer it gets used too quickly (duh). Maybe IHerb will have the large size some day soon. The ingredients are exotic, the quality is superb.

Lovely body oil

Posted by Reviewer2752777 on Nov 08, 2008

I use this massage oil instead of moisturizer while still damp from the shower. It has a relaxing scent that warms my heart as well as my skin!

Best oil ever!

Posted by Scottishdave on Oct 16, 2010

This is the best massage oil i have used.You don't have to use alot.Rubs in very well and smells fantastic!!

Excellent.

Posted by Reviewer2789394 on Aug 22, 2011

One of the best ayurvedic blends in the market that I've tried. Very therapuetic.

Nice scent

Posted by Reviewer1066214 on Sep 02, 2011

The scent is nice and I can smell vanilla..

Great ingredients!- no chemicals- makes us feel great : -)

Posted by Reviewer1341245 on Nov 29, 2011

My husband and I both love this ayurvedic massage oil. We especially appreciate that there are no strange chemicals in it, just great traditional ayurvedic ingredients. The oil smells really nice, the skin feels great. As a woman I often use it also as a day- or night cream. Sometimes I also kind of sniff it up my nose before going out against allergies. Thank you auromere for creating such great products! I wish iherb would carry more products without chemicals in them that are true traditional ayurvedic products.

massage oil

Posted by Reviewer2426904 on Feb 13, 2012

this has to be one of the best smelling massage oil, pleasant and feels good. natural aswell...

good

Posted by Reviewer3165064 on Dec 09, 2010

this is the first time to try this. it smells good as a nice medecine. also i like to brush my teeth with the toothpaste of this company.

nice smell

Posted by Reviewer2840588 on May 28, 2011

it warms skin; good for muskels

Lovely smell

Posted by Reviewer2542689 on Feb 01, 2010

I love the smell and texture of thsi oil, goes on very smoothly.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »