Really nice shampoo that cleans well!

Posted by 4800252132839674821 on Feb 19, 2016

I use this shampoo mostly when I oil my hair, because I like to switch around, and because this is the one that is best at cleaning my oils out. (The other shampoo I use is Acure) It lathers really well so you only need a little amount. I love what this shampoo does on my hair, and most of the ingredients are natural. The only complaint I have is that it does contain olefin sulfonate, similar to SLS. I still wish they wouldn't advertise it as SLS free when they just replace it with something really similar, but it's like the 8th ingredient on the list, so I will still purchase it. My hair gets washed a bit better and stays clean for longer than Acure as well, but I still like them both.

Mi nuevo favorito

Posted by Chanceuse74 on Feb 14, 2016

Me gusta muchisimo , noto que me cuida el pelo y me lo engrosa, quizas por que lleva Henna. Hace una limpieza muy suave . Tienen un olor a hierbas y regaliz que una vez que te acostumbras es buenisimo. El Amla ayuda a la salud del cabello.

Ayurvedic formula at its best for hair

Posted by PurpleHeart on Jan 25, 2016

This is a great shampoo to use after using Auromere's conditioning oil. The blend of herbs is so good for your hair - especially neem & amma. Amma (Indian Gooseberry) is known for helping hair to grow. To be honest, I wasn't so keen on the very herb-y scent when using in the shower but after I experienced this product in action after a few uses, I was hooked. Also the scent doesn't linger on your hair. Together with the conditioning oil, it is such a great value. I've been using these for a few weeks and my hair has been so happy.

GREAT!

Posted by 5487585670417625996 on Sep 09, 2015

I'm brunette, with middle length/normal/fine/thinning hair. I wash my hair every other day. I've switched my hair care products to this Auromere Neem Plus 5 Shampoo and Auromere Pre-Shampoo Conditioner Hair Oil, and I love the combination! Before, I was using Aveda's Invanti Ayurvedic 3-Step program for 6-8 months, which was not only pricey but sadly nothing exceptional... With this combination of Auromere products, my hair looks noticeably stronger, softer, moisturized, shinier and overall healthier! The herbal scent is light, not artificial, and its much milder than the conditioner oil's scent. It lingers a little in my hair which I don't mind. I really like this shampoo + pre-shampoo conditioner oil too much! From the ayuverdic ingredients to what it does to my hair and scalp. I don't need a lot with this shampoo, even when my hair is covered with the conditioning oil. This shampoo is a quite consistent/thick orangy colored gel and it lathers very well. Great product as most of Auromere's.

Fresh clean scalp

Posted by 4817184377672932339 on Jun 18, 2015

My scalp feels super clean without drying out the scalp. Gives a natural shine. Very few shampoos can do this. Bonus - All natural.

The ingredients in this badboy are fantastic for hair

Posted by Reviewer2050536 on Apr 21, 2015

Love this product. This company makes some top drawer stuff. Great price also. If it was organic then I would give it 5 stars 100%.

Great product

Posted by 5569182614241609519 on Apr 16, 2015

None of those harsh, heavy feeling I get from using synthetic shampoos. I could actually see and feel this one working. Auromere Neem has a distinct herbal scent too.

good product

Posted by DropDeadGorgeous on Mar 17, 2015

It is a good shampoo for oily hair - it cleanses well but not too harsh, hair is shiny after washing, it doesn't tangle hair. The main thing is that I would recommend not to use it too often that hair wouldn't get used to it. At first, my hair still looked good and didn't need washing (I wash my hair every other day).

Neem Plus 5 Shampoo

Posted by Justnatural on Nov 14, 2014

I have thin and fatty hair. Regularly I wash my hair every two days. I did not see any differences, my Hair keeps getting very fast fatty. Maybe it needs a while...

Clean scalp!

Posted by 5561125738054274035 on Oct 20, 2014

Cleans hair & scalp very well, highly recommended. No itch for 3 days in the humid tropics, a record! Lather well & acceptable scent. No more dandruff nor flaking scalp, no more dried split ends. Also try it's toothpaste, highly recommended.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »