Auromere, Pre-Shampoo Conditioner, Hair Conditioning Oil, 7 fl oz (206 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

love it

Posted by Reviewer27139998 on Aug 28, 2012

A mixture of oil, which is applied to the hair before shampooing. Before every wash I put on the scalp and hair and hold for about an hour, and only then wash off all the shampoo. After washing your hair living and shiny, the scalp moisturized and no dandruff. Only the smell is not very pleasant.

great

Posted by 5312329744700499950 on Feb 09, 2013

I love to deep condition my hair with a pre shampoo hot oil type treatment at least once a week. I have used everything from pure coconut oil to sunflower oil, and I like this the best because it saves me the step of blending my own oils. Also, my hair just absorbs this and after I shampoo it out and condition my hair does not feel greasy, just super soft. ( for reference I have long, semi wavy and dry hair that has a tendency to frizz)I'm not sure about it growing more hair, but it does make the hair I have feel much nicer. I also did not find the smell offensive at all, but if you do it is light enough that a couple of drops of essential oil will mask it. I tried it with spearmint EO and my hair smelled great for days.

Hidrata y acondiciona el cabello

Posted by DelikatEssences on May 20, 2014

Un aceite ayurvédico maravilloso para el pelo, yo lo aplico la noche de antes para dejarlo actuar y al día siguiente lavármelo por la mañana, el resultado es espectacular. Había usado otros aceites ayurvédicos comprados en tienda hindúes en Londres y éste los supera en textura, olor y resultados.

la verdad, genial!

Posted by Pansinsal on May 20, 2013

me ha encantado, yo tengo el pelo graso y no lo engrasa, se necesita muy poca cantidad y deja el pelo super brillante y con volumen. la unica mejoria seria el olor.... no huele my fuerte pero no huele maravillosamente bien.

Better than I expected

Posted by NaturalMystics on Mar 19, 2014

I have only used this for 2 weeks but I have noticed my hair is shedding a lot less and you can't beat this wonderful combination of ingredients at this price! The only set back is the bottle is not made for shipping, I lost quite a bit of oil due to leaking.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »