Auromere, Pre-Shampoo Conditioner, Hair Conditioning Oil, 7 fl oz (206 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

love it

Posted by Reviewer27139998 From Florida on Aug 28, 2012

A mixture of oil, which is applied to the hair before shampooing. Before every wash I put on the scalp and hair and hold for about an hour, and only then wash off all the shampoo. After washing your hair living and shiny, the scalp moisturized and no dandruff. Only the smell is not very pleasant.

great

Posted by 5312329744700499950 on Feb 09, 2013

I love to deep condition my hair with a pre shampoo hot oil type treatment at least once a week. I have used everything from pure coconut oil to sunflower oil, and I like this the best because it saves me the step of blending my own oils. Also, my hair just absorbs this and after I shampoo it out and condition my hair does not feel greasy, just super soft. ( for reference I have long, semi wavy and dry hair that has a tendency to frizz)I'm not sure about it growing more hair, but it does make the hair I have feel much nicer. I also did not find the smell offensive at all, but if you do it is light enough that a couple of drops of essential oil will mask it. I tried it with spearmint EO and my hair smelled great for days.

la verdad, genial!

Posted by Pansinsal From Spain on May 20, 2013

me ha encantado, yo tengo el pelo graso y no lo engrasa, se necesita muy poca cantidad y deja el pelo super brillante y con volumen. la unica mejoria seria el olor.... no huele my fuerte pero no huele maravillosamente bien.

good

Posted by Reviewer1878537 From Canada on Jan 16, 2012

nice oil, faint smell of essential oils and quite nice on the scalp. the only thing about it is that it is a bit hard to remove from hair, but that could also be because of my shampoo.overall I recommend it for scalp issues.

waste of money

Posted by Reviewer2985127 From Russian Federation on Nov 04, 2011

I didn't see any effect at all.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »