10% Off Orders Over $40!

Auromere, Pre-Shampoo Conditioner, Hair Conditioning Oil, 7 fl oz (206 ml)

Reviews 4-star

la verdad, genial!

Posted by Pansinsal on May 20, 2013

me ha encantado, yo tengo el pelo graso y no lo engrasa, se necesita muy poca cantidad y deja el pelo super brillante y con volumen. la unica mejoria seria el olor.... no huele my fuerte pero no huele maravillosamente bien.

Better than I expected

Posted by NaturalMystics on Mar 19, 2014

I have only used this for 2 weeks but I have noticed my hair is shedding a lot less and you can't beat this wonderful combination of ingredients at this price! The only set back is the bottle is not made for shipping, I lost quite a bit of oil due to leaking.

good

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on Jan 16, 2012

nice oil, faint smell of essential oils and quite nice on the scalp. the only thing about it is that it is a bit hard to remove from hair, but that could also be because of my shampoo.overall I recommend it for scalp issues.