Enriching

Posted by Holistichippy on Feb 22, 2016

I am enjoying using the Auromere products. I prefer the smell of the shampoo to the conditioner but am surprised by how well the combination works by using the conditioner first (which is how you are instructed to use it)

très contente

Posted by naturalproductjunkie on Jun 15, 2015

parfait prépoo, je vais certainement le commander à nouveau ou chercher si la marque en fait un autre dure très longtemps

Feel good

Posted by 5568969288496109333 on May 27, 2015

used only once in the meantime and hair was soft and pleasant

Better than I expected

Posted by NaturalMystics on Mar 19, 2014

I have only used this for 2 weeks but I have noticed my hair is shedding a lot less and you can't beat this wonderful combination of ingredients at this price! The only set back is the bottle is not made for shipping, I lost quite a bit of oil due to leaking.

la verdad, genial!

Posted by Pansinsal on May 20, 2013

me ha encantado, yo tengo el pelo graso y no lo engrasa, se necesita muy poca cantidad y deja el pelo super brillante y con volumen. la unica mejoria seria el olor.... no huele my fuerte pero no huele maravillosamente bien.

good

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on Jan 16, 2012

nice oil, faint smell of essential oils and quite nice on the scalp. the only thing about it is that it is a bit hard to remove from hair, but that could also be because of my shampoo.overall I recommend it for scalp issues.