Not really..

Posted by Reviewer1901186 on Sep 05, 2012

Its not that moisturising, as I wish it would be. I have dry skin, so it doesnt help to moisturise it at all. Otherwise, its a light formula, so if you have normal to oily skin, you might like it. I do not recommend it for dry or normal skin. The smell is not that impressive as other Auromere products. Also, after using this lotion for a few weeks, my skin became itchy, so Im wondering if that might be caused by this lotion, as I havent change any other body care products since. So, thats disappointing.

It's OK

Posted by AyahsHope on Apr 25, 2009

It is nice, does soften the skin nicely. I was hoping for a little more natural fragrance like their soap.

Smells wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2489196 on May 03, 2011

I have tried their amazing soaps as well as this lotion. This has a very unique scent unlike to their soaps. The scent stays all day which gets milder by the time. It gets even milky smell, it is comfortably subtle. I would definitely buy again!

Auromere lotion

Posted by karishma on Aug 20, 2011

I love it, very nice!!!

Fantastic stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2222069 on Feb 15, 2012

This is an excellent moisturizer and not greasy! It absorbs quickly and you don't need to use a lot. It's also unscented which I appreciate very much.

A very rare Body Lotion with NO Glycerine!

Posted by Reviewer1437440 on Apr 11, 2016

This is so far the only body lotion I have found on the US & European market which does NOT contain any Glycerine! Since Glycerine is a triple alcohol, used in old Egypt to mummify the mummies, it seals the skin so that no more toxins can leave through the skin. Glycerin humidifies the skin at the moment, but when you stop using it it looks bad! When I stopped using products with Glycerin I needed patience to go through the changing time: My skin got very harsh and started to breathe out all kind of stuff: a break out in spots and pimples. Now it breathes normally and no more spots. Thank you Iherb that you offer this wonderful product!

great

Posted by 5337925839728068088 on Apr 28, 2016

Great

love auromere

Posted by 4976950598463990390 on Jan 23, 2014

this lotion is very light and easy to apply, my skin soaks it right up. I love the smell of all of their products, very earthy. would definitely recomment this product.

Ligera y fácil de aplicar

Posted by DelikatEssences on Jun 05, 2014

Esta loción es muy ligera y fácil de aplicar, la piel la absorbe bien. Las personas con piel muy seca en el cuerpo tendrán necesidad de algo más nutritivo. Me gusta su olor igual que todos los productos de la línea, muy herbal.

bom