July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Auromere, Rejuvenating Mud Bath & Mask, 16 oz (454 g)

very valuable

Posted by Reviewer1165195 on Apr 14, 2008

I use a retinol product from the doctor for my acne, it dries my skin out so much that I look like a monster sometimes and it feels uncomfrtable. it's even worse when i scrub, it gets fire hydrant red and inflammed. But when I use this, the dead skin cells come right off after using it as directed (scrub for a few minutes). It doesn't sting and actually calms my skin. I'd pay 10 times what it costs if I had to to get it, thats how good it is. But I hope it stays this affordable! And it's true the dark color is not good if your towels are white, the product clings to everything and it takes some scrubbing to remove it. Worth it anyhow.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer3155717 on May 05, 2008

For several years I have been using this product to improve my mature skin. I'm delighted to see it in a larger size since I use it every day.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1580682 on Aug 29, 2009

This product makes my skin clean and really soft. It feels like a fantastic spa treatment at home. However, while the product does say it can be used instead of soap, it should be noted that it is not as quick to use as soap (or bodywash), so, prepare to spend a little more time in the shower. Also remember, as stated right in the name, it IS a MUD BATH, so prepare for this to be messy. It does rinse off you easily, but takes a little time to clean out of the tub or sink and vanity, but it is worth it. A great product, just allow some extra time for use and overall cleanup.

Best mud product but messy

Posted by Reviewer3112535 on Aug 29, 2010

I wasn't going to give a review because everyone seems to say the same thing about this product. However, I will repeat that it is good stuff but messy. It makes my skin feel really clean but not dried out. I think it even made fine lines around my eyes less noticeable. I will use it on my face at the sink but rinse it off in the shower since it does make a mess. It is very dark red brown and works best for me if I make it a thick paste. I found it hard to rinse off my body so I just use it more on my face. I would purchase this again.

Pretty nice scrub

Posted by Reviewer2549098 on Nov 05, 2008

Smells great, easy to use, and very effective. I tried it on my face a few times per the direction - don't like it so much for that - tends to stain drier areas the same way turmeric does. My only complaint is the mess - holy cow is it a pain to clean up the tub after. Otherwise good stuff.