very valuable

Posted by Reviewer1165195 on Apr 14, 2008

I use a retinol product from the doctor for my acne, it dries my skin out so much that I look like a monster sometimes and it feels uncomfrtable. it's even worse when i scrub, it gets fire hydrant red and inflammed. But when I use this, the dead skin cells come right off after using it as directed (scrub for a few minutes). It doesn't sting and actually calms my skin. I'd pay 10 times what it costs if I had to to get it, thats how good it is. But I hope it stays this affordable! And it's true the dark color is not good if your towels are white, the product clings to everything and it takes some scrubbing to remove it. Worth it anyhow.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer3155717 on May 05, 2008

For several years I have been using this product to improve my mature skin. I'm delighted to see it in a larger size since I use it every day.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1580682 on Aug 29, 2009

This product makes my skin clean and really soft. It feels like a fantastic spa treatment at home. However, while the product does say it can be used instead of soap, it should be noted that it is not as quick to use as soap (or bodywash), so, prepare to spend a little more time in the shower. Also remember, as stated right in the name, it IS a MUD BATH, so prepare for this to be messy. It does rinse off you easily, but takes a little time to clean out of the tub or sink and vanity, but it is worth it. A great product, just allow some extra time for use and overall cleanup.

Best mud product but messy

Posted by Reviewer3112535 on Aug 29, 2010

I wasn't going to give a review because everyone seems to say the same thing about this product. However, I will repeat that it is good stuff but messy. It makes my skin feel really clean but not dried out. I think it even made fine lines around my eyes less noticeable. I will use it on my face at the sink but rinse it off in the shower since it does make a mess. It is very dark red brown and works best for me if I make it a thick paste. I found it hard to rinse off my body so I just use it more on my face. I would purchase this again.

Pretty nice scrub

Posted by Reviewer2549098 on Nov 05, 2008

Smells great, easy to use, and very effective. I tried it on my face a few times per the direction - don't like it so much for that - tends to stain drier areas the same way turmeric does. My only complaint is the mess - holy cow is it a pain to clean up the tub after. Otherwise good stuff.

one of my favorite things on this planet!

Posted by animot on Feb 26, 2011

scrub-a-dub-dub. bring this into the tub. open its cute lid, hunt for the tiny little dirt scoop (for this is a powder still, as packaged). dump a scoop into the bowl/lid, add a squirt of organic jojoba oil (or not) and a few drops of warm water from the tap. stir with finger or handy scoop thingamajig for a few seconds. make a nice soft paste, not too dry or wet. smooth onto skin. look like you were rolling around in the mud with your dog. look like you are wearing intriguing coppery body paint. look like you live in an underground mud grotto. but only for a few minutes. perfect! rub it around lightly to exfoliate. let it soak in a bit til dry. rinse off gently... = glowing, lovely skin! amazingly lovely skin, really. it's very gentle on skin, and even if it gets in your eyes, it won't hurt 'em (i can vouch for that). and the benefits are wow. i'm all kinds of impressed is what i'm saying... try it yourself; they offer a smaller size here on iherb, if you want to get a sense for this formula before ordering the bigger size. soon enough you'll be back here, to pick up this large one. yup, it's that good... p.s. tub cleans up quickly with a squirt of castile soap (like dr. bronner's), if you make a royal mess... which is kind of hard not to do. it's part of the fun. come to think of it, kids would LOVE this -- an excellent bath-time incentive, if you've got to bribe 'em to get clean. healthy, radiant skin is a good enough incentive for me!

excellent!

Posted by FataMorgana on Mar 02, 2011

This is my favorite mask!

one of my favs

Posted by Reviewer2686179 on May 16, 2010

Okay so when i first got this i was not a fan. . .I don't know what turned me off from it but i do know that MONTHS went by before I decided to give this a whirl again. . .and when i did. ..dude im telling you like I totally fell in love with this product. . .i just L-O-V-E the smell of this. . .and i use it to clean makeup off my skin and all. but usually products that i use does dry my skin out a bit. .but i don't really mind that cuz my skin is so oily besides around my mouth. It is really dry and sensitive. . .but after one use of this stuff my skin felt soft and moisturize (but not oily) and my pores appeared smaller. . .like i just really love this stuff. . .and a lil bit goes a ways..so thanx IHERB for having such an awesome product. :o)

i just love this clay

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on Dec 30, 2009

its a bit staining so you need to be carefull but its just sooooo amazing with all the berrys and awesome clay. Very remineralizing!

good product

Posted by Reviewer2802043 on May 12, 2011

my skin is perfect and soft. This product good regulate my face shine

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »