Love it!

Posted by swanna on Sep 27, 2014

I use it to exfoliate my skin and works like a charm. I just put a little water drops to mix and apply it, scrubbing all over my face and neck. My skin is now smoother and brighter, from the very first application! It smells like "first rain drops in earth" and makes a little mess, but nothing to worry about. I wish the consistence was a little more creamy (it is like dirty water), but the result is great.

love it!

Posted by 5469493859603484794 on Aug 11, 2014

smooth skin afterwords, does wonders!

Nice mud bath mask!

Posted by 5235555138398316258 on Jul 29, 2014

Great mud bath mask, messy but thats why its a 'mud' mask. Really great alternative to soap use in the bath or shower. Skin feels very rejuvenated, only fault would be the smell but guess you get use to it after few uses

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1492484 on Jul 23, 2014

Very good product.

Posted by 5110760863264352218 on Jul 17, 2014

very good natural care

Fun and messy

Posted by 5635452986810088359 on Jun 05, 2014

I think it also left some yellowish tan like color on my skin. very good scrub and leaves skin smooth and soft

Genial!

Posted by ohjudith23 on May 10, 2014

me encanta!

Great ayurvedic mud mask.

Posted by Leione on Apr 22, 2014

I love this rejuvenating mud mask: it gently cleanses my skin without dehydrating and irritating it. It does wonders for dry, dehydrated and sensitive skin, as well as for oily and combination skin. Unlike many other masks, this one is all-natural, vegan and sulfate, paraben, petroleum, phthalate and PEG free, and it has very rare and powerful ingredients: black clay, yellow clay, red clay and fuller's earth gently detoxify the skin, draw out excess dirt and oil, remove impurities and dead skin cells, unclog and tighten pores, while a potent blend of ayurvedic Indian herbs, plants and nuts, such as Indian gooseberry, mango ginger, pistacia integerrima, nut gra ss, Himalayan silver fir, embelia tsenam, sweet flag, bonduc nut, terminalia chebula, terminalia belerica, galangal and young terminalia chebula, soothes, tones, softens, nourishes and heals the skin, controls sebum production, calms itching, reduces redness and inflammation, stimulates cell renewal and collagen production, firms, revitalizes and rejuvenates the skin restoring its elasticity and preventing premature aging. I use this bud mask two times a week and it does wonders for my very sensitive skin without dehydrating or irritating it: it evens out my skin tone, improves my complexion, removes all the redness and inflammation, and as a result, my skin just glows - it becomes soft, smooth, firm and radiant. Would definitely recommend it.

For soft skin

Posted by Reviewer3089243 on Apr 07, 2014

I've been looking for the right soap for my face for years. I live in a very dry climate. Tried variety of options, from "Florida Water Soap" to well-known commercial products to all-organic recipes. To date, this Auromere mud has soften my skin like no other. I generally apply it while in the shower. Keep it moist. Then wash it off when finished. Worth the experimentation. For this price, give it a try.

Good

Posted by Trinity on Feb 23, 2014

I use this mud under the shower, to clean mainly the pores on my nose. I rarely use it as a mask on the whole face as my skin is quite dry. it feels nice and does the job nicely. The powder is very fine and easy to use.