Great ayurvedic mud mask.

Posted by Leione on Apr 22, 2014

I love this rejuvenating mud mask: it gently cleanses my skin without dehydrating and irritating it. It does wonders for dry, dehydrated and sensitive skin, as well as for oily and combination skin. Unlike many other masks, this one is all-natural, vegan and sulfate, paraben, petroleum, phthalate and PEG free, and it has very rare and powerful ingredients: black clay, yellow clay, red clay and fuller's earth gently detoxify the skin, draw out excess dirt and oil, remove impurities and dead skin cells, unclog and tighten pores, while a potent blend of ayurvedic Indian herbs, plants and nuts, such as Indian gooseberry, mango ginger, pistacia integerrima, nut gra ss, Himalayan silver fir, embelia tsenam, sweet flag, bonduc nut, terminalia chebula, terminalia belerica, galangal and young terminalia chebula, soothes, tones, softens, nourishes and heals the skin, controls sebum production, calms itching, reduces redness and inflammation, stimulates cell renewal and collagen production, firms, revitalizes and rejuvenates the skin restoring its elasticity and preventing premature aging. I use this bud mask two times a week and it does wonders for my very sensitive skin without dehydrating or irritating it: it evens out my skin tone, improves my complexion, removes all the redness and inflammation, and as a result, my skin just glows - it becomes soft, smooth, firm and radiant. Would definitely recommend it.

Best clay mask

Posted by Reviewer2409827 on Apr 11, 2012

I've used so many different types of facial products over the years and this one is my favorite. It tops everything that I've tried (even homemade facial products) and leaves your skin feeling softer, your complexion is brightened, and overall skin tone is evened out just after one use! It's one product that I keep reordering from iherb. I've heard some people complain about how messy it is (well it is dirt!), but I don't mind an extra rinse of the sink for amazing skin!!

A Beautiful Product

Posted by Reviewer1888413 on Sep 22, 2010

Perfect for those who can`t get by without an occasional roll in the mud - Rhinoceri, Hippopotami, and Elephants are GAURANTEED to love it ! I reckon it smells great and it`s good stuff.

Amazing !!

Posted by Scottishdave on Apr 08, 2011

Great, great stuff. Forget the negative reviews about the mess and smell, this stuff renews your skin naturally without chemicals in one application. My skin has never been so smooth and clear.

Clear pores, smooth skin!

Posted by Kin-za on May 30, 2013

Like its effect. The mask is well chitsit pores and refreshes the face. Its a little hard to wash off, so I use a luffa sponges out to smyst mask. Your face will be slightly colored by the color of the mask, but that should not scare you. Just wipe the face tonic. If your Hoja prone to dry, apply your favorite cream after the mask. Visit my page for more reviews...

amazing

Posted by Reviewer3073906 on Jan 01, 2008

Purchased this on a whim. It is amazing. I use it as a mask, and my skin looks alive.

I like mud

Posted by Reviewer2944836 on May 06, 2009

Good stuff. Not too soft, not too rough.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer1865158 on Aug 02, 2009

fantastic, skin is so smooth after usde, would re purchase!

Auromere mud bath and mask

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Apr 14, 2010

THis is so wonderful it made me so well. My energy came back and also my cyst is going away. I put the mud with castrol oil on my cyst and I sleep so well.Well worth buying

Great mask

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 22, 2012

The mask do pretty good exfoliates the skin, tones, softens the contours. And do copes with cleaning pores. I consider this mask is a wonderful adding in home-made ubtans. Маска довольно хорошо отшелушивает кожу, тонизирует, смягчает контуры. Вроде неплохо справляется с очищением пор. Является прекрасным добавлением в домашние убтаны.