Best dog shampoo

Posted by craftygirl on Aug 05, 2011

This shampoo is so great, I find it better to dilute it as it does make 32 bottles. I bath my dog every month (Lhas/pug) and it keeps her thick coat soft and smelling fresh. Never does she itch or her fur feel dry. Cannot believe it is all natural, that is very hard to find for pets.

My Dog enjoy the bath

Posted by Reviewer2007020 on Apr 21, 2011

Pam per your Dog with this shampoo. after bath, smooth to feel

Lavender stronger than neem

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Nov 10, 2011

I was hoping to smell the neem so I know there's enough to be effective, but not so. The lavender is dominant but all in all, it's a nice scent, a bit thick so should dilute first.

For my three cats! Alsolutely love it! 고양이용으로 샀는데 최고에요.

Posted by Reviewer2514211 on Oct 01, 2012

고양이용으로 쓰고 있는데 최고네요. 세아이 모두 씻기고나서 엄청 털이 부드럽고, 세정력도 부드러우면서도 좋고. 향이 별로라는 분들 있는데 왠걸요... 고급스러운 향이 은은하게 나서 지나갈때마다 옆에서 킁킁거립니다. 고양이들은 강아지들만큼 목욕을 자주 하지 않으니 용량도 엄청 크구요. 여럿이서 공병에 담아 공구하는것도 좋을듯 해요. 성분이 사람쓰기에도 좋아서 제가 직접 샤워도 해봤는데, 당기지 않고 부드러운 세정력이 최고에요. 뺏어 쓰고싶어요. 그리고 안에 들어있는 참은 별 문제는 안되겠지만, 저는 첨에 받자마자 병을 살짝 기울여서 뚜껑열고 막대로 건져서... 빼놨어요^^. My cats smell simply heavenly and their fur feel so smooth and silky after using this. As cats do not need to take a bath quite often like 4 to 5 times a year, in my case, I think this bottle would last years, so I would say that you'd better share a bottle with someone else in the first place. Actually, I took a shower with this, and it is not drying at all, smoothing my skin. Also, I took the charm out of the bottle right after it arrived, tilting the bottle a bit and then using a stick.

EXCELENTE PARA PERROS CON PROBLEMAS EN LA PIEL

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

Compré este champú porque tengo un labrador retrevier blanco y siempre está sufriendo de problemas en la piel. Le salieron unos eccemas y lo lavamos con este champú que además de dejarle un agradable olor a lavanda le quito todos los eccemas que tenía en la piel. La única pega que le veo a este producto es que el bote es un poco pequeño cuando se trata de lavar a un perro que pesa 30 kg. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1873114 on Apr 24, 2011

This is a wonderful product. Lathers really well and rinses really well and doesn't leave behind any residue.

Good shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3283573 on Jun 21, 2011

It has a light nice scent, and it makes my dogs clean and shiny. Easy to rinse out. A big bottle for a good price. Will buy again.

Love this natural shampoo

Posted by limango on Dec 08, 2015

It works well, leaves the coat soft and cleans well. What else to hope for in a natural dog shampoo? I will look to purchase again when it runs out. We are alternating it with another shampoo right now. Just ordered the 2nd bottle, still loving it!

Work well

Posted by KiwiKent on Jun 26, 2015

We have a very smelly bull dog that needs washing weekly. This shampoo smells great and doesn't irritate him Iherb provides incredible service, price and quality. Shipping downunder to Australia cost $8 and arrives normally with 6-8 days. If this review helped click YES and click on the blue text above (kiwikent) for more reviews.

hopeful

Posted by 5412702553924446840 on Jul 30, 2013

just started using it for 2 weeks.. so far so good..fragrance not so strong hence the dogs gets smellier faster. But w/o fragrance probably means less irritation to the skin.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »