Very good

Posted by 4760805783103940547 on Dec 27, 2015

Very good - cleared up any sore red patches on my baby's bottom very quickly.

Great

Posted by SpeakOut on Dec 13, 2015

Is it diaper rash? I didn't see at all. Skin is pink and health. Use balm every day, need a little amount on the tip of finger. Great product.

Good!

Posted by 5535909113594041132 on Sep 15, 2015

I bought this for the high zinc content and organic ingredients, not to use as a diaper balm! My zinc levels are a little low so some will absorb. I am using it on my face for skin health and eczema (zinc also apparently used to be used for skin cancers and I haven't had one since using this), and as a deoderant. It does of course leave a slight white sheen on your face, just rub it in or mix up. You could also use this for pressure sores, poor skin integrity and chilblains I think.

Very good cream

Posted by Taniana on Sep 09, 2014

I've read that 20% zinc cream is very effective in killing body odors such as underarms, bacterial vaginosis etc as well as being awesome for rashes not only on the butt but everywhere else so i tried it as an underarm natural deodorant and it works great. also as a natural sunscreen for the face. Try it. it's great

Good

Posted by missyhuii on Apr 26, 2014

Seems like a new formulation. Less oily than the one I bought last year. Zinc is good for healing minor wounds.

The best so far

Posted by Reviewer3091617 on Nov 12, 2013

We've tried 4 different "natural" diaper creams, and so far this one has worked the best. Of course, what really works best is more frequent diaper changing (keeping dry), letting the bum air out each day, etc. But, when you have to leave your baby with a sitter all day so you can work, and he occasionally comes home with a few bumps, this cream certainly helps.

Does the job

Posted by Reviewer2812601 on Jun 23, 2013

Works well on diaper rash and for instant cooling relief for my child. Only problem is that you have to give it a good shake after it sits in one position for awhile-- tends to collect a rather small pool of runny liquid.

OK !

Posted by 5258855514260966165 on Nov 07, 2012

Very, very good !!

lovely

Posted by MiraNZ on Nov 02, 2012

spreads really nice, my baby didnt have diaper rash yet, so I am unable to tell whether is that effective, however it smells good and spreads really nice, only need to use tiny tiny bit.

No babies here

Posted by Reviewer2182481 on Jun 04, 2012

This is probably the least clogging baby zinc cream I have tried. I used it on my face to calm my skin when I was breaking out, and also after shaving.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »