Overall great performer!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

I use it on my 3 year old and 6 month old. A little bit goes a long way. I like it for its scent and organic ingredients. Would be better if it came in a bigger bottle with pump. A bit hard to dispense if you need to hold the baby in one hand during bath time. I made sure bottle top is opened before I start. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1266761 on Mar 20, 2011

Love the fact that it is full of natural stuff..smells great too! My only gripe is that it doesn't come with a pump..not easy to dispense when you have to hold your mischievous, hyperactive kid with one hand while trying to dispense soap with the other hand.

Good as a body wash

Posted by Reviewer1057804 on Oct 02, 2010

Smells nice and is a great organic cleanser. Don't really like it as a shampoo though because it makes my kids hair feeling kinda like straw.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3022026 on Jul 31, 2012

Good product, will buy again. Gentle smell, cleans my baby well

great shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer3091515 on Mar 16, 2011

Will get 5 stars if its tear free. Other than that, its a great shampoo. Fast delivery from iherb.

My little love it!

Posted by Reviewer3032720 on Jan 31, 2012

Smells wonderful! My little love it!

Baby Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2459522 on May 27, 2011

Bathe the child this shampoo. Hair soft! Good foaming.

[Avalon Organics, Baby, Shampoo & Body Wash, 8 fl oz (235 ml)] Avalon Organics, Baby, Shampoo & Body Wash, 8 fl oz (235 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1987495 on Jun 10, 2011

Great product! Love the texture.

good product

Posted by 4778024812466709406 on Feb 20, 2013

good product

good

Posted by 5639779525703062861 on Jul 20, 2013

personaly i don't like the smell of the shampoo & body wash

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »