Gentle, nice light smell, but has benzyl alcohol

Posted by ShaktiSophia on Aug 17, 2012

This bath & shower gel doesn't strip the skin, leaving it soft. The lavender smell is nice and not overpowering. A little goes a long way. The formula isn't so clean though, containing benzyl alcohol and tocopheryl acetate.

So Relaxing!

Posted by Reviewer2423910 on Oct 02, 2011

I love all of the Avalon Organics Shower Gels. My sensitive skin is calmed and never itchy after using these products. The Lavender scent is beautifully subtle and absolutely perfect for the end of a long, hard day. Foams well enough to use as a bubble bath, and makes a lovely gift for women of all ages. It is on my Favourites List!

Smooth Gel

Posted by Reviewer2790156 on Jun 26, 2011

This shower gel is great. My skin is sensitive with no itching after using and it leaves my skin soft and moisturized. There is a light lavender fragrance but it doesn't stay on my skin which is great since fragrances bother me.

Love this!!

Posted by Marie77 on Aug 22, 2011

I love the shower gels from Avalon Organics. They don't contain any nasty ingredients, smells fresh (the smell is quite strong, but goes away quicky) and works very well for my sensitive skin. Highly recommended!!

Perfect...

Posted by Reviewer1383597 on Dec 18, 2010

LOVE this. The scent is just right, and gives great lather. I'm getting a bigger bottle next time.

Olga

Posted by Reviewer2536605 on May 16, 2011

pleasant aroma)

nice

Posted by Reviewer3360674 on May 16, 2011

Lathers well, light sent that is not overpowering.

Avalon Organics, Lavender Bath and Shower Gel

Posted by Reviewer2791612 on Sep 14, 2008

I love the smell of lavender. The shower gel is wonerful. It is so refreshing!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Oct 24, 2008

It's very economical, you can use only a little each time, and the smell is great

love this product

Posted by Reviewer2366484 on Jan 14, 2008

please with the item, does not leave any residue on my skin, skin is soft after use, smells geat.