Smelly shower gel

Posted by 5048557164081875074 on Aug 16, 2015

Certainly doesn't smell like lavender, has a strange scent:(

aroma divine!

Posted by 5612846551831193622 on Apr 18, 2015

I love this shower gel, I will be ordering again before running out of this great product that doesnt lose its scent, even after the shower. Will be on the permanent list from now on.

Not impressed

Posted by 4974301107223410085 on Mar 25, 2015

There are many better products. Will not order again.

Disappointed

Posted by 5214946252671571798 on Feb 24, 2015

As I mentioned with the body lotion, the smell is not natural. I wouldn't reorder.

Organic & mild, faint lather

Posted by 5324079149953007529 on Jan 04, 2015

I was hoping to find a milder and more affordable alternative for my all-time favorite body wash from Dermalogica, but sadly Avalon Organics Bath&Shower Gel didn't even come close. While I love the fact that it's organic and cruelty free, I just don't like body washes that don't lather well. Also the lavender scent was very weak, almost unnoticeable. This is, of course, good if you are sensitive to fragrance, but I personally like my shower gels scented. Don't get me wrong, this shower gel is NOT BAD - it just didn't meet up with my expectations.

Not much lather, but smells great!

Posted by Reviewer2556490 on Oct 25, 2014

Not much lather but smells great

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2423110 on Oct 10, 2014

Gently cleanse with wonderful smell.

Great Smell

Posted by Reviewer2370040 on Feb 18, 2014

Has a great smell and fairly good value for money.

Disappointed...

Posted by Reviewer2818970 on Feb 14, 2014

After reading all the reviews, I was excited to try the product. However, when I received and used it, I realised it had more lemon scent than lavender scent, should have just called it Lemon Shower Gel instead. Further to that, the gel was thin and while I understand it is 70% organic, it performed completely below my expectations. It lathered very little and washed off so fast, I wondered if I was even truly cleansed by it. Reading some reviews, I realised the company had changed its formula recently and that may account for the major discrepancy of expectations between the previous users and myself.

Lovely lavender!

Posted by Reviewer1263485 on Nov 29, 2013

Lovely, not to strong lavender scent. Really nice showegel that doesn't dry out my allready dry, excema skin. I use it when I shower at night time and it is really relaxing to use. I love it and will recomend it to everyone who likes lavender and shower gel that is nice to the skin!