Excellent, except the perfume

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Aug 05, 2009

I used to get the lavender one. And I preferred it. The peppermint is too strong, and I almost felt uncomfortable while putting some on intimate parts. I will buy the lavender one next time.

Refreshing

Posted by Reviewer1949023 on Nov 11, 2009

The smell of peppermint is strong but refreshing, great for summer and spring. But I'd add drops of jojoba oil during the fall and winter.

refreshing bath !!!

Posted by Reviewer3132993 on Mar 15, 2010

better if can upsize the bottle for the same price.

peppermint

Posted by Reviewer3185421 on Mar 23, 2010

i really like the shower gel

Great shower gel

Posted by Reviewer2659665 on Jul 04, 2010

Let's start with a negative, when the bottle arrived, the cap wasn't closed properly and a little of the gel leaked out. This is not the fault of the product though. I really like this shower gel, it smells good and is made of many great ingredients. I did however add a 10 drops of essential spearmint oil though as I wanted a stronger smell. Highly recommended and will last you a while!

nice

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Nov 29, 2010

great smell, refreshing, doesn't strip oils, very nice. I have sensitive skin and was very gentle. But it has a bit of peppermint and is very cooling.. ( it's winter here so i am not using after that lol) I will keep it for summer though! I am sure it will be amazing in the summer time. love that its cruelty free also!

bought for a friend

Posted by Reviewer2040260 on Oct 01, 2011

She said that it's a very refreshing shower gel and helps wake up her senses especially in the morning!

Good for Headaches

Posted by Reviewer2423910 on Oct 02, 2011

I love all of the Avalon Organics Shower Gels. My sensitive skin is calmed and never itchy after using these products. The Peppermint scent is extremely refreshing and an excellent "wake-me-up" for your morning shower. Appeals to men and women equally. And an added bonus is that this scent can help ease mild headaches.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2184995 on Mar 23, 2012

maybe better in summer.

A little lathers a long way

Posted by GardenCity on Sep 11, 2012

Pleasant and light scent. Would prefer it to be stronger but it's nice and lathers easily.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »