Posted by Reviewer2042207 on Aug 21, 2009

I have searched for this product in all my local stores where it used to be available and now that it is not I am greatful to iherb for offering it fast and affordable.

Adorable!

Posted by Reviewer2125795 on Sep 08, 2011

My partner and I absolutely adore this shower gel. The smell is extraordinary, the cleaning quality is very good, the feel on my skin is very nice.

Great Pepperminth Shower Gel!

Posted by Reviewer2181696 on Apr 05, 2008

Our guests (and we) just love the pepperminth bath and shower gel - very refreshing!

This is Divine

Posted by Reviewer2190762 on Mar 31, 2010

I love love love this product. I had really rough acne prone skin because for so many years I was using bath soaps that had all the chemicals that my body was allergic to. I used this the first 2 times and could tell a difference in how soft my skin was. Now my acne is slowly fading and the scent is terrific. This is truly a gem. I won't ever go back to putting mainstream crap on my skin.

a plus

Posted by Reviewer2202292 on Jun 01, 2011

great smell

refreshing and uplifting

Posted by Reviewer1239064 on Jan 27, 2010

we LOVE this shower gel! my husband has eczema/skin allergies to certain things he eats. he had to be on cortisone creams for years, but when he scrubs good in the shower with this gel, his skin feels soooo good and relieved! it has enabled him to not need the cream so much. nothing else has helped him. this is a wonderful product to discover and use. it is the best smelling peppermint ever! it awakens you and refreshes you so effectively! the scent is sooo fantastic! i love the peppermint lotion, too. wonderful company and products! thank you for making them available! :)

Avalon Organics, Peppermint Bath & Shower Gel with Vitamin E, Panthenol & Arginine, 12 oz

Posted by Reviewer1243295 on Dec 14, 2008

Great product. A little goes a long way. I will definitely keep a bottle in the shower. Lots and lots of suds and leaves you feeling nice and clean.

I like the smell

Posted by Reviewer1747132 on Mar 30, 2011

I don't have any real information about how much better this is than other soap etc., but I like peppermint and it seems to get me clean.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1748200 on Nov 10, 2010

Nice strong smell. Very peppermintish :) even does some lathing.

Menthe glaciale !!

Posted by missblackline on Oct 01, 2012

un parfum ultra frais et dynamisant pour le matin !! mon chéri adore !!!