refreshing and uplifting

Posted by Reviewer1239064 on Jan 27, 2010

we LOVE this shower gel! my husband has eczema/skin allergies to certain things he eats. he had to be on cortisone creams for years, but when he scrubs good in the shower with this gel, his skin feels soooo good and relieved! it has enabled him to not need the cream so much. nothing else has helped him. this is a wonderful product to discover and use. it is the best smelling peppermint ever! it awakens you and refreshes you so effectively! the scent is sooo fantastic! i love the peppermint lotion, too. wonderful company and products! thank you for making them available! :)

Love

Posted by Reviewer2970739 on Feb 25, 2010

My hubby loves this very much. Leaves a mild tingling feelig on the skin, very refreshing morning shower~

Refreshing and moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2492963 on Mar 26, 2010

I bought this for my son and he loves it. He just requested I reorder it for him which I did.

This is Divine

Posted by Reviewer2190762 on Mar 31, 2010

I love love love this product. I had really rough acne prone skin because for so many years I was using bath soaps that had all the chemicals that my body was allergic to. I used this the first 2 times and could tell a difference in how soft my skin was. Now my acne is slowly fading and the scent is terrific. This is truly a gem. I won't ever go back to putting mainstream crap on my skin.

Perfect shower gel!

Posted by Reviewer1554217 on May 06, 2010

I have allergies and finding products to bath and shampoo with is not an easy task. I like to have a little fragrance but can't do anything perfumey. This is really great. Smells wonderful and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. I have found all of the Avalon Organics, Peppermint products to be a prayer answered for me.

Great smell

Posted by Reviewer1414688 on Feb 02, 2011

Great smell,cleans extremely well.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1021887 on Mar 26, 2011

Good scent and feeling

I like the smell

Posted by Reviewer1747132 on Mar 30, 2011

I don't have any real information about how much better this is than other soap etc., but I like peppermint and it seems to get me clean.

a plus

Posted by Reviewer2202292 on Jun 01, 2011

great smell

Great

Posted by Reviewer2684223 on Jul 27, 2011

This has a lovely refreshing wake-up smell, and is a great all round shower gel. Love it.