10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Avalon Organics, Biotin B-Complex Therapy, Thickening Shampoo, 14 fl oz (414 ml)

Reviews 2-star

Not so good as its old version!!!

Posted by GoodLife on Jun 29, 2013

I very liked this shampoo, my hair got stronger and healthier. But, its old version was better, now I’ don’t see these good effects, because this shampoo has a new formula (more chemical), and I prefer another natural shampoo with biotin, which I buy here too. **** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

Not that I expected

Posted by 4634708341777734367 on Dec 03, 2012

Having read lots of positive reviews I ordered this best selling shampoo for the 1st time and was bitterly disappointed. I have generally normal hair with dry ends and a bit greasy roots. After shampooing, my hair is pretty much dried out and roots are very greasy on the 2nd day that never happened with any shampoo I've ever tried before. Looks like new formula works vice-a versa - instead of cleaning greasy roots it dries hair ends and adds unwanted nourishment to the roots. Would only buy it again if the old formula will be returned.

Old Formula was Much Better.

Posted by mehmetgok on Nov 02, 2013

My family used this product for years. I recently re-ordered and to my amazement this week, it does not feel the same at all. It used to make our hair thicker and when I checked the bottle I noticed the New Formula label. This is a huge failure compared to old formula really. I will order Kiss My Face next time. I started using iHerb to be my own doctor and overwhelm my health issues instead of being overwhelmed by them. Check out my iHerb page for my progress and more reviews on various supplements, beauty and grocery products.

New "More Sustainable" equals more Watered Down

Posted by Reviewer1326839 on May 13, 2012

This stuff used to be my favorite product at iHerb. It's iHerbs biggest seller. Now Avalon Organics have totally changed the formula for the worse. You could hold the previous shampoo upside down and none would come out unless you squeezed on the bottle. Now it flows out like a river. It's watered down and the price is up. It takes a lot more shampoo to work up a decent lather now. And I don't like the new fragrance.

Avalon Organics,Biotin B-Com Thickening

Posted by JANXAN on Dec 15, 2013

This shampoo did not work for me. It did not thicken my hair and was rather drying.