お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Avalon Organics, CoQ10 Repair, Facial Cleansing Milk, 8.5 fl oz (251 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Very impressed

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

I'm on my third bottle of this. Very creamy and moisturising and skin does not feel tight after cleansing. You need a seperate eye makeup remover as it does not remove mascara very well.

Great cleanser!

Posted by 4863780338846812973 on Jan 14, 2014

Finally found a cleanser that i will stick with. I have skin that's dry on the outside but oily on the inside so this cleanser does it for me. It doesn't leave me with skin tightness after cleansing and it smells of all the essential oils that i love. Highly recommended!

Moisturize

Posted by Reviewer1793445 on Jan 24, 2009

I massage this on my dry face before rinsing it off thoroughly. Combined with the serum and cream, I believe it does help prevent me from getting wrinkles and keeps me looking young.

Nice & creamy

Posted by Reviewer3309223 on Dec 15, 2010

Doesnt sting sensitive skin, removes all traces of makeup and mascara. Skin feels nice & soft after use with no tightness

This cleanser is soooo wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2578920 on May 10, 2011

It just works. There isn't much else to say. I don't have acne and the Burts Bees Radiance night cream took away some wrinkles so I went ahead and got the 1/2 oz. jar of day or night cream that cost the same as the fore-mentioned 2 oz. But this stuff just does it's job cleansing and if you live in the city you will see so much black come off of your face from the exhaust fumes all around you because of the automobiles. Do an experiment with rubbing alcohol - then try this stuff. I don't recommend rubbing alcohol though but it does show the black. This will take that away and moisturize as well - no grease like their other brand - the vit. C gel cleanser. NW Pacific Country Living