good cleansing milk

Posted by happydays on Jul 08, 2012

nice and mild.

beware...dry, itchy skin!

Posted by Reviewer1082005 on May 14, 2009

This product claims to be good for mature skin and although it has nourishing ingredients, I find it to be very drying. It's not moisturizing at all.

Burn on my skin

Posted by Reviewer2877733 on Sep 25, 2010

I tried this a power blogger recommended this at her blog. BUt it stings! I feel Burn on my skin.. I would rather back to oily remover..

not good

Posted by Njoudaj on Jul 04, 2014

milky , sticky and irritating to my skin , i felt that theres a fire on my face after using it :(

ok

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 03, 2014

ok

Cool

Posted by Reviewer2425894 on Jun 29, 2012

Для сухой кожи то, что надо. К тому же смывает макияж. Отличная умывалка. Экономичная и идеальная для зимы. Нежный ненавязчивый аромат. For dry skin that is necessary. Besides washes away a make-up. Excellent umyvalka. Economic and ideal for winter. Gentle unostentatious aroma.

Lovely my face is smooth!

Posted by 4724599520108825577 on Jun 18, 2014

Lovely product my face is so smooth and fairer. No pimples no frills pop at all.

Best purchase

Posted by 5543891212180429444 on Dec 16, 2014

I really like this product. Food Babe recommended and she looks great, so I had to try. It's moisturising and smells good and makes my skin look smoother. I would consider this a very good product.

Very good product at a very good price.

Posted by 5303753494800669056 on Dec 29, 2014

I have been using this product for many years when I discovered how well it smoothed my stretch marks and wrinkles. I have quite using it several times to try other more expensive products, only to keep coming back to it over and over again.

Gentle on skin and smells good

Posted by 4896638279738180812 on Mar 15, 2014

Love how it cleanses without drying skin out. Like the smell and a small pea-sized version can clean your whole face. Value for money, 1 bottle will last me at least 3 months. I would recommend for all skin types.