For your moist skin!!

Posted by Reviewer3297282 on Nov 08, 2010

Feel comfortable, and remove well. It's All of Cleansing Milk, so perfect!!

Best Product + Best company to deal with.

Posted by Reviewer2304112 on Nov 15, 2010

I love Avalon. All my life I have extremely sensitive skin, however, I can use there prducts. They are great prices and iHerb is one of the best Companies that offers great service at great prices. Very happy customer.

like it

Posted by Reviewer2452617 on Dec 15, 2010

i like it

Best Face Make-up Remover I ever had

Posted by Reviewer1185153 on Mar 30, 2011

In e past, I had bad breakouts quite frequently n i tot it was e make-up i used so i kept changing my make-up foundation n make-up remover but my breakout problem still persist until i started using this product. Previously i was using cleansing oil to remove my make-up which i believe was e prime cause for my breakouts. Now i always use this cleansing milk to remove my make-up, followed by washing my face again wif a natural soap bar. I dun haf any more breakouts, jus a couple of big PMS pimples when my body is heaty. I'm currently using this brand's toner n moisturiser as well and they work really well with n without my make-up. I'm really glad i can get this brand's products from iHerb.

I like All Avalon Products

Posted by Reviewer3236180 on Feb 21, 2011

I have used only on bottle. But I have no complaints. I use all of their products and I am satisfied.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1288389 on Mar 02, 2011

great cleanser, non drying. I take Coq 10 daily, it"s got to be great for your face!!!

Noticeable difference

Posted by Reviewer2952502 on Mar 19, 2011

Although I have been using other Avalon Organic products for the past two years, I wasn't using their coQ10 products. Recently I was given a sample of a Nivea coQ10 cleaning cream. I liked it and saw a difference. My problem was that I couldn't find it in the local stores when it ran out so I turned to iherbs. I LOVE this cleaner (take it with me whenever I travel) - there is a noticeable improvement - so much so that I'm now using their body lotion and wrinke cream. I've always taken very good care of my skin. People are always surprised to find out I am 52 years (they say I look like I'm in my 40's). Although I'm happy about this, I realize that time will eventually catch up with me. However, since I've found the benefits obtained by using these products, I think I'll be able to keep wrinkles at bay for a while longer. These products really do decrease wrinkles and soften skin - I've stocked up!

Purchase for my mother

Posted by Reviewer2617093 on May 17, 2011

She loves this!

I love it

Posted by Reviewer2688330 on Jun 05, 2011

Keep my skin supple & moist all time. Best for oily and sensitive skin.

Soft skin