one word = horrible

Posted by Reviewer1043843 on Nov 07, 2007

this is an awful product for moderately sensitive skin. it leaves my cheeks looking beet-red (not the effect i was looking for). i purchased prior to reading the list of ingredients...this is as organic as mcdonalds.

Watered down ingredents

Posted by Reviewer2801913 on Jul 20, 2012

Avalon recently reformulated the CoQ10 and now has water as the first ingredent. The new label lists it as "New More Sustainable" Due to the water being the primary ingredent it now suds up when applying. The previous formula had lavender as the first ingredent and it was an excellent product. Avalon obviously watered down the formula for economic reasons which is a shame. I've now switched to a better toner that's not watered down.

not suitable to my skin

Posted by 5414936568657772000 on Oct 17, 2012

my skin got red and hot after the toner.

Kim

Posted by Reviewer2080815 on Jan 01, 2009

My skin is alittle sensitive to this product. Makes it red after use. Use sparingly.

Not sure if good but don't like the smell

Posted by Reviewer1717129 on Mar 18, 2010

Very harsh smelling product and doesn't make me want to use it.

terrible

Posted by Reviewer2855970 on Aug 13, 2012

Terrible toner! My whole face is like a root beef after it! Tried on my husband - the same!!! All skin is irritated and VERY red. People do not buy it

Quema

Posted by MariaG on Aug 26, 2012

No me ha gustado y me daña la piel

Face turned burning red at first application

Posted by Reviewer3171211 on Feb 19, 2013

Do not know if the formula has changed, used once before without any reaction, but now my face turned burning red at first application. Went to the bin.

avalon organics coq10

Posted by 5357322856050426098 on Jan 24, 2014

me lo puse despues de mi limpieza y el toner me quemo la cara me puse roja como tomate ,para mi no funciono y no tengo la piel sensible una pena el toner ala basura donde tiene que estar .cuidado!!!!!