one word = horrible

Posted by Reviewer1043843 on Nov 07, 2007

this is an awful product for moderately sensitive skin. it leaves my cheeks looking beet-red (not the effect i was looking for). i purchased prior to reading the list of ingredients...this is as organic as mcdonalds.

Watered down ingredents

Posted by Reviewer2801913 on Jul 20, 2012

Avalon recently reformulated the CoQ10 and now has water as the first ingredent. The new label lists it as "New More Sustainable" Due to the water being the primary ingredent it now suds up when applying. The previous formula had lavender as the first ingredent and it was an excellent product. Avalon obviously watered down the formula for economic reasons which is a shame. I've now switched to a better toner that's not watered down.

Just okay

Posted by Reviewer2120772 on Feb 26, 2008

If I had to choose between this and the cleansing gel, I would take the gel. I can't really notice that this does anything for me.

Avalon Facial Toner

Posted by Reviewer1427894 on Nov 29, 2006

I have been using Avalon's Natural CoQ10 Perfecting Facial Toner for several months now and am very pleased with the results I see and feel. It is not at all drying which is important because I have dry skin. And using organic ingredients on my skin is very important to me, so I feel that I am doing a good thing for myself.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2716110 on May 17, 2010

I love the natural ingerdients in this. Smells nice too.

I like this product.

Posted by 4731687206024397562 on Feb 17, 2013

My face burns and turns red but not for long. I do think it is helping my face.

third time I order this

Posted by happydays on Apr 18, 2012

very good toner

Left a film on my face and made me break out.

Posted by thenourishedlife on Nov 03, 2012

I read about the benefits of CoQ10 for restoring your skin and preventing wrinkles, so I was excited to try out this toner. However, this toner left my skin feeling sticky and caused some really bad breakouts until I stopped using it. Bummer.

not suitable to my skin

Posted by 5414936568657772000 on Oct 17, 2012

my skin got red and hot after the toner.

Another winner!

Posted by Reviewer1610638 on Mar 15, 2009

It has taken me a little bit to get used to the different smell but it definitely works and gets rid of the left behind dirt without stripping my skin.