Love the scent

Posted by Reviewer2980359 on Aug 23, 2008

this lightly lavendar scented toner cleans my face and, hopefully, tones and tightens the skin. I'll have to use it longer to see those kind of results, I believe.

it's good

Posted by Reviewer1265962 on Dec 13, 2010

but i feel it has alchol in it.

Kim

Posted by Reviewer2080815 on Jan 01, 2009

My skin is alittle sensitive to this product. Makes it red after use. Use sparingly.

Not sure if good but don't like the smell

Posted by Reviewer1717129 on Mar 18, 2010

Very harsh smelling product and doesn't make me want to use it.

My Favorite of Avalon Organics Facial Toners

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Mar 23, 2010

I tried the Lavender Renewal & Vitality Hydrating (for sensitive skin) first. Then the Vitamin C Balancing Toner just to check it out, though went back to the Lavender and suddenly my skin (at hair line) became very irritated (red, itchy, and rashy) so I avoided putting the toner anywhere near my hair line. . .my skin was still irritated. Decided to change toners, ordering this Toner and so far so good!!! Actually like this best of the three. Seems like my pours are tighter and smaller. . .finally. No problems with irritated skin at my hair line. I also noticed the fine lines around my lips noticeably lessening. Must be the Co Enzyme Q10. I'm thinking of ordering the wrinkle cream next.

Avalon Organics, Co Enzyme Q10 Skin Care, Perfecting Facial Toner, 8 fl oz (235 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1057993 on Apr 20, 2010

I HAVE USED THIS PRODUCT FOR MANY YEARS-GREAT FOR MY SKIN.

Avalon Organics Great Toner

Posted by Reviewer2986923 on May 09, 2010

This is a great product - nice to use in a bath as well.

A good product

Posted by Reviewer1162656 on Jul 20, 2009

As toners go, this is as good as it gets, and you are putting something on your face that doesn't have harmful, longterm side effects to your skin.

I love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1296904 on Oct 07, 2009

I also use the corresponding face gel-wash and together they make a great pair. My skin doesn't feel dry or tight after using this toner, which I like and it works to clean off any remaining residue after washing. I also have super-sensitive skin and these products do not irritate my skin at all.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer1523324 on Oct 27, 2009

I have sensitive skin and am very pleased with the results. I will order again.