10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Avalon Organics, CoQ10 Repair, Ultimate Firming Body Lotion, 8 fl oz (227 ml)

Reviews 2-star

slow results

Posted by Reviewer1329409 on Apr 20, 2009

I like it. Wish it worked as fast as the chemical filled lotions but it's better than nothing. Mickey Elzay

overpowering unpleasant scent

Posted by IHeartIHerb on Sep 24, 2013

plus a few questionable ingredients. will not reorder.

Unhappy with New Formula

Posted by ellelisw on Oct 02, 2013

I understand it's popular, but my skin does not like shea butter. Perhaps I'm allergic to it but it actually leaves my skin feeling more dry. So I put a lot of effort into finding good quality natural lotions that do not have this ubiquitous ingredient. I used to love this lotion: it absorbed quickly and left my skin feeling soft all day. The CoQ10 gave me a bit of a lift, too. Recently, tough, they changed their formula to add Shea Butter (is it a cheaper ingredient?) I didn't know before my recent order that tis happened. I decided to use the lotion anyway, thinking maybe it was some other ingredient in those other lotions that bothered me. Unfortunately, I did not get the happy results with this new formula. It doesn't absorb as well and my skin feels irritated. I'm disappointed to lose one of my favorite bath and body care products. I wish they'd at least warn us before a change: I would have stocked up on bottles of the old formula. Oh well. Now to look for a replacement.

awful smell

Posted by 4841038575180173210 on May 22, 2014

The smell is awful, like insect repellant and that just ruins it for me. Wouldn't buy again.

Haven't seen any result

Posted by 4987934526657077430 on Jun 22, 2014

I haven't seem any result.