So So

Posted by Reviewer3106352 on May 09, 2011

I live in semi-arid Colorado, so extra moisturizing is a must, but most cosmetic and beauty product manufacturers don't seem to understand that so I wind up trying one product after another. This would be great (probably) if I lived in a more humid environment, but just is just not effective - wish I could find the one I used years ago that was a mixture of Vitamin E and Avocado. Too heavy for most people, I know, but just perfect for me.

I don't love this cream...

Posted by 5531722107819019469 on Jun 21, 2012

esta crema no me gustó, es demasiado grasa y me salió acné

Looks pale on Light to Medium Brown skin complexion

Posted by Reviewer2729324 on Nov 28, 2012

I am a 30 years old African lady with a light to medium brown skin. Though I have a wrinkle free face actually I have always had comments on how great is my skin even from strangers once they know my age. I thought of adding this cream to my wrinkle defense regimen but I did not like how this cream adds an obvious lighter colour to my face instead of blending smoothly. It is too thick as well for an even application so I had to put a lot which apparently gave me more of the undesired lighter effect then I figured that I can mix it with another cream (I used Olay or St Ives collagen cream) and results been on and off depending on the amount squeezed out of the bottle. Such a pain in the neck. Also it has a strong smells that didnt appeal to me so I cant wait till I finish this bottle. I gave it two stars because my face does look smoother after applying it but to be honest thats how my face looks with ANY moisturizing cream I apply. Not a huge difference. Anyway, definitely wont order again.

La crema no es del todo mala, el frasco horrible.

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 09, 2013

La crema esta bien, aunque saca brillos, el frasco se obstruye a las primeras de cambio. Más revisiones de productos en mi cuenta.

good moisture, poor scent

Posted by Reviewer2055299 on Aug 03, 2009

mild moisterizing creme, nice feel, not too greasy- not the most pleasant scent, though...

products changed , websites did not

Posted by 5699425959588916357 on Oct 12, 2014

I ended up getting a tube without SPF,, and not too happy about this. the smell are pretty much alike it was n't as rich as before, formula changed ?