Avalon Wrinkle Creme

Posted by Reviewer3041189 on Dec 08, 2008

This product has a nice scent to it. It helps some with wrinkles & fine lines but did not provide enough moisture for all day wear.

delight

Posted by Reviewer2494963 on Oct 31, 2008

This is the second product I have tried by this company and I am very pleased with the results. I have oily skin, but still need moisture. This creme is very lightweight and has very little smell. I use it at night and am not aware it is on my skin. My skin feels soft, but not oily in the morning. Have used this product too short a time to determine if it works on my crow's feet, but it is the nicest moisture creme I have used in years.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2640851 on Jun 23, 2009

This creme is showing signs of working already. My complexion seems to be taking new form. The wrinkles aren't going away, but people are noticing a positive change.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1876239 on Oct 21, 2012

I put this on every night after my bath. I hasn't made me into a youthful beauty, but it seems to work and is non-oily.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2768164 on Oct 30, 2012

Skin feels tightened...

Nice cream

Posted by Reviewer2601428 on Apr 25, 2012

I bought it for my mum, and I can notice her skin became bright and more even after using this cream.

Face is softer.

Posted by Reviewer1138363 on Feb 29, 2012

I love putting this on my face. It makes my face feel hydrated and smooth. I highly recommend this product.

A beautiful product!

Posted by Reviewer1951590 on Oct 03, 2013

This whole range is absolutely magical - I'm 48 and it has smoothed my skin out like no other moisturizer. FIVE STARS.

Great wrinkle cream!

Posted by 5687929679827817669 on Jul 08, 2014

I was positively surprised with this cream! I could notice difference on the 2nd time I used it! Is great to reduce thick wrinkles and marks. Great value! I'm loving it! Would definitely recommend !

Suavidad €17.24

Posted by Loli10 on May 06, 2015

Absorbe muy deprisa, no deja sensación grasa, bajo mi punto de vista tiene el olor un poco fuerte como a pino, verde...,. Por el momento no he notado muchos resultados, de inmediato solo algo de suavidad, si en unos meses no noto más allá que suavidad puede que no repetiré por que es cara y son 50g, para solo obtener suavidad. Si te sirvió el cometario dale un "Sí"