I can see the difference

Posted by 5295612326103268950 on May 02, 2014

I really can see the difference at the wrinkles of my eyes.. I cant tell which of my new creams made it (Avalon Vitaminc C Serum, HOme Health Hyaluronic Acid or Derma E Firming with Alpha Lipoic) but some of my fine lines just dissapeared in aprox. 4 days.

Face is softer.

Posted by Reviewer1138363 on Feb 29, 2012

I love putting this on my face. It makes my face feel hydrated and smooth. I highly recommend this product.

works good

Posted by Reviewer1906547 on May 03, 2012

not greasy and doesn't break my face out. light and smells ok. not the best on deep wrinkles

light textured and nice on the skin

Posted by Reviewer2759314 on Apr 11, 2011

Leaves my skin feeling great, noticibly brighter, I dont have too many wrinkles to start with, it was more of a preventative.

CoQ10 day cream

Posted by Reviewer3202446 on May 06, 2012

Efficient, the skin is comfortable. The smell is grassy, the texture is perfect !

So So

Posted by Reviewer3106352 on May 09, 2011

I live in semi-arid Colorado, so extra moisturizing is a must, but most cosmetic and beauty product manufacturers don't seem to understand that so I wind up trying one product after another. This would be great (probably) if I lived in a more humid environment, but just is just not effective - wish I could find the one I used years ago that was a mixture of Vitamin E and Avocado. Too heavy for most people, I know, but just perfect for me.

burned my skin...

Posted by Reviewer3023495 on Apr 25, 2012

burned my skin...

Not sure if good but don't like the smell

Posted by Reviewer1717129 on Mar 18, 2010

I haven't decided if this works or not because I can't get past the smell. Will try something else.

Good

Posted by Santita on Apr 19, 2012

A good cream. Very nice natural composition. When applied there is a slight redness and tingling of the skin. It runs for a minute. Well moisturizes, smoothes the skin a little bit. This cream my skin a little oily (I have a normal, slightly dry skin).

Pleasant smell and light feeling

Posted by Reviewer2682975 on Nov 23, 2011

Feels great on my skin and isn't greasy. I have combination skin and the entire skincare line has taken care of dry patches and oily spots as well. My skin tone is more even and youthful looking after two weeks of use.