CoQ10 day cream

Posted by Reviewer3202446 on May 06, 2012

Efficient, the skin is comfortable. The smell is grassy, the texture is perfect !

light textured and nice on the skin

Posted by Reviewer2759314 on Apr 11, 2011

Leaves my skin feeling great, noticibly brighter, I dont have too many wrinkles to start with, it was more of a preventative.

So So

Posted by Reviewer3106352 on May 09, 2011

I live in semi-arid Colorado, so extra moisturizing is a must, but most cosmetic and beauty product manufacturers don't seem to understand that so I wind up trying one product after another. This would be great (probably) if I lived in a more humid environment, but just is just not effective - wish I could find the one I used years ago that was a mixture of Vitamin E and Avocado. Too heavy for most people, I know, but just perfect for me.

dissaponted

Posted by Reviewer2940558 on Aug 04, 2012

ordered this after my mom loved the product which is now seems to be discontinued. but this fact only became obvious in direct comparison - neither iherb, or producer stated the product formula replacemnet. this one is simply the sunscreen, as follows from active ingredients list. will not order this again.

burned my skin...

Posted by Reviewer3023495 on Apr 25, 2012

burned my skin...

Not sure if good but don't like the smell

Posted by Reviewer1717129 on Mar 18, 2010

I haven't decided if this works or not because I can't get past the smell. Will try something else.

Good

Posted by Santita on Apr 19, 2012

A good cream. Very nice natural composition. When applied there is a slight redness and tingling of the skin. It runs for a minute. Well moisturizes, smoothes the skin a little bit. This cream my skin a little oily (I have a normal, slightly dry skin).

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer1508289 on Mar 19, 2012

Like the creme, especially the cool effect. Moreover, the price and quality is no doubt on the high level comparison with products in stores. I'll buy it again.

CoQ10 creme

Posted by Reviewer3050637 on Mar 19, 2012

Moisturizing, nourishing, and well absorbed.

good product!

Posted by Superkoxy on May 07, 2012

very good, it helps my mothers skin.