10% Off Orders Over $40!

Avalon Organics, CoQ10 Repair, Wrinkle Defense Cream, 1.75 oz (50 g)

not impressed

Posted by Reviewer1292319 on Apr 14, 2007

I have dry skin and live in the northeast. The product is light feeling, but almost feels like "the emperor's new lotion". When I rub the extra on my hands they feel a little chalky. I always have to put another cream on top of the CoQ10 on my face so that it feels moisturized. Maybe the product is more beneficial if you are living in a different climate or have a different skin type.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1181272 on Sep 09, 2008

love this stuff smooths out lines on my chest and works well on face

Miraculous Creme

Posted by Reviewer1883436 on Aug 26, 2010

I liked very much the Co Enzyme Q10 Wrinkle Defense Crème. It’s very snazzy and includes only natural ingredients. My skin after this crème was elastic, soft and tender.This product includes the healing and only natural ingredients. I am highly pleased with this Crème!

Avalon Wrinkle Creme

Posted by Reviewer3041189 on Dec 08, 2008

This product has a nice scent to it. It helps some with wrinkles & fine lines but did not provide enough moisture for all day wear.

delight

Posted by Reviewer2494963 on Oct 31, 2008

This is the second product I have tried by this company and I am very pleased with the results. I have oily skin, but still need moisture. This creme is very lightweight and has very little smell. I use it at night and am not aware it is on my skin. My skin feels soft, but not oily in the morning. Have used this product too short a time to determine if it works on my crow's feet, but it is the nicest moisture creme I have used in years.