Nothing special

Posted by Reviewer1330758 on Jun 16, 2011

As for me the products is not good for dry or sensitive skin. Has a very high lifting effect. I think it ll be perfect for ladies above 35 with normal or oily skin.

Gel texture, not a moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Mar 12, 2010

Note that this product has a GEL texture, and will not moisturize. it is easy to apply but after my shower I need a product that will moisturize my face as well so something else has to be used with this. The gel texture also makes me feel like it may not actually absorb into the skin very well for maximum benefit. I will probably try the lotion version of this next so I can get the good ingredients with something that will moisturize at the same time in one product.

Nice cream

Posted by Reviewer2035581 on Jun 09, 2010

Just used it for a week now. Not sure if it works. However it is a nice cream and smells nice.

Mildly irritating to the eye area

Posted by Reviewer2682975 on Nov 23, 2011

I have sensitive skin and there was an immediate burning sensation when applied to the delicate eye area. (I've used much more expensive department store skincare products and had the same experience.) So, I still use my old tried and true eye cream. However, it is effective for other areas such as around the mouth, forehead, and neck with absolutely no irritation. My skin seems to be improving and I use the entire skin care line morning and night.

Did not notice any change (eyes area).

Posted by Reviewer3326265 on Jul 06, 2012

Smell is nice but little bit sticky.

well...

Posted by 5409262616634244480 on Aug 18, 2012

my hubby is been using this for a month only around the eye area. Don't know, may be it is too early to tell. it is a great moisturizer, but no effect on the wrinkles. Maybe we need to give it more time.

Doesn`t irritate my sensitive skin, doesn`t give me comedones - not sure about effect

Posted by Reviewer2686341 on Apr 12, 2013

Well, I think it makes my skin look a little more moisturized, so I do feel a slight effect. But not more than "perhaps, don`t really know". But, I haven`t used it twice a day and for a very long time, only a little over a month or so. I`ll continue using it with my argan oil(which I use for moisture), but not sure yet if I`ll repurchase. It doesnt sting anything or dry my skin in any way - so it has no visible negative effects.