Avalon Organics Moisturizing Olive & Grapeseed Condition Fragrance Free

Posted by Reviewer1576505 on Jan 12, 2009

the BEST BEST product i have every found. leaves my hair shiny, takes the tangles out with ease. Please keep stocking this product!!! It has been the most difficult one for me to find that is everything fantastic.

Amazing conditioner

Posted by naturellen on Aug 02, 2010

This stuff is amazing: it detangles my hair long so fast and it's clearly moisturizing. A little goes a long way and it seems to sink into hair. It doesn't weigh hair down or make your hair greasy looking. It's also very affordable. For the fragrance allergics out there this is a great find: totally fragrance free so it doesn't cause any reactions. But the best part is that it's so natural: no yucky chemical gunk in this one!!! Unfortunately Avalon has now changed the ingredients and added many drying alcohols into the new product. That's a shame since the conditioner was one of my favorites.

Indeed effective

Posted by Reviewer1392486 on Apr 14, 2010

This is truly fragrance free, no irritating essential oils or 'natural' fragrances to aggravate the scalp. Hair gets the needed conditioning, and because of thick consistency, just a small nickel size dollop is enough, even for my long hair. Pleasantly surprised. Inexpensive too, a great bonus!

bon

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 18, 2012

Bon après shampoing basique, demele, hydrate et gaine tout en étant léger. Odeur neutre.

DId not do much for my frizzy and dry hair

Posted by Reviewer3002952 on Sep 27, 2013

Was swayed by the good reviews and the "extra moisturising" caption - nice price so decided to give it a go. I tried my best to get this to work but I did not feel or see any improvement after using the whole bottle in many ways.

Good value, but disappointing results

Posted by australia on Mar 16, 2013

I don't find this that moisturising, odd for a product that says it's 'extra-moisturising'. After I rinse it out my hair feels slightly rough, not silky smooth like it usually does after conditioner. Won't repurchase.

Makes no difference

Posted by 5455953445257553603 on Jul 27, 2013

I didn't notice any difference after I began using this conditioner... It doesn't really detangle my hair, it's not easy or pleasant to use, and my hair look pretty much the same. It's not a bad product but I'm not really convinced.

moisturizing!!

Posted by Reviewer2996077 on Apr 28, 2011

for something to be organic...it is very moisturizing..so soft to the touch....great for co washing...i just it!! : )

Lovely!

Posted by Reviewer1314120 on Jul 21, 2011

This conditioner is lovely. Nice thick consistency, with lots of slip for a silicone free conditioner. Much better than the shampoo in the same range.

Fragrance free

Posted by Reviewer1148576 on May 08, 2010

I have used this once so far and it seems to be a good fragrance free conditioner, although I would rather it did not contain sodium Benzoate. No parabens. No problems with my very sensitive skin. I also use the shampoo. Hoping this will help moisturise my dry hair.