I can't believe this has so many good reviews!

Posted by 5079253717587884078 on Jul 06, 2013

I bought this product and I couldn't even finish it, it was so awful for my hair. I tried it for about two months before I finally decided that it wasn't worth it anymore. It made my hair super greasy and did nothing to help prevent frizz. I will definitely not buy this product again. The only good thing about it is that it smells nice!

no for me

Posted by Reviewer2463362 on Aug 20, 2008

this leaves a heavy build up on my hair and doesnt lather vey good, not impressed

Not a fan

Posted by Reviewer2441577 on Sep 13, 2008

Not a fan. Used it with the shampoo and my hair felt like I'd never get a comb through it.

Great smell!

Posted by MissFrivolity on Dec 03, 2012

I have dry hair and I find it's fantastic. I love the smell! UPDATE: I bought the big bottle and it seems they have changed the formulation. I hate it now!

Avalon Organics, Conditioner, Nourishing Lavender

Posted by Reviewer2562153 on Mar 31, 2012

I have fallen in love with this conditioner. It really nourishes my hair making it very soft. I have thick, wiry and curled hair that has never been dyed.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2649189 on May 05, 2011

ok

Lovely scent

Posted by 5681053883582736061 on Jul 09, 2013

The lavender scent is authentic and out of the world. Am going to get a liquid soap version of this.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1308224 on Dec 11, 2011

I like this product very much! I have a bit highlighted hair, so many conditioners make my hair dark or yellowish. But this one leaves it light and bright. My hair is long, normal to oily at roots and dry at ends - and this conditioner doesnt make it oily even when I us (keep) it for an hour as a mask. It makes my hair silky and shine. Its Lavender fragrance is quite delicate and nice.

Avalon Lavender Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1748652 on Dec 13, 2011

I love the smell of this conditioner. It does a good job. It's not too oily, but has enough so that I can comb my long hair out in the shower.

Hair look gorgeous

Posted by Reviewer1905075 on Dec 29, 2011

Use the conditioner together with shampoo of the same series. Hair are shining, very smooth in touch