Lavender Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1495012 on Feb 09, 2009

It is okay. Makes my hair pretty oily.

Lovely lavender!

Posted by Reviewer1263485 on Nov 29, 2013

Lovely, not to strong lavender scent. The conditioner is quite thick, but still I need alot of it to condition and untangle my hair. Unfortunately its not nourishing enough for mye thick hair. Too bad, because I love the scent.

Nice but not moisturizing enough

Posted by 5313707092614255173 on May 05, 2016

I am using this conditioner in conjunction with the matching shampoo. I like the shampoo but the conditioner is not on par. I feel like it is not moisturizing enough for my long ends. I have to mix with enough conditioner to ensure my hair is tangle free. Would probably repurchase the shampoo but not the conditioner.

good but,,

Posted by 4833749915037321322 on Nov 30, 2016

The shampoo is good but not the conditioner. It leaves your hair dry, but i guess that's with any "organic" products.

Good smell

Posted by Reviewer1272605 on Mar 04, 2009

but it doesn't make the hair slippery like other conditioners.

More clarifying than nourishing. Smells Great!

Posted by Reviewer2368189 on Nov 20, 2009

More clarifying than nourishing. Smells Great!

Avlaon Hair Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2986184 on Jul 26, 2010

Es el único acondicionador que lo puede usar directamente en el cuello cabelludo y dejarlo. No me produce caspa.

Good air conditioning.

Posted by Reviewer2814896 on Mar 12, 2011

Good air conditioning. hair after it soft. Very badly squeezed, you have to be Hercules so that his squeeze.

Huge hair, O'hoy!

Posted by Reviewer1873814 on Apr 14, 2011

I do love all things lavender, and this smells gorgeous. However, it makes my hair huge! Every single time I use this, my boyfriend calls me Farrah Fawcett! I am always trying to "flatten" it, so it doesn't really work for me. Aside from that, superb!

Nice product but be careful not to use too much

Posted by Reviewer1098759 on Apr 15, 2011

I got this product along with Avalon Organics' lavender shampoo. This product smells very nice. I found I need much less than I've ever used of conditioner. I have thinnish waist-length hair, and I find anymore than about a quarter-size dollop, then I'm using too much. My hair will feel very greasy. Using just a bit also serves almost as a hairspray for fly-away hairs.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »