:-l

Posted by 4643201213960747590 on Jun 21, 2015

Smells good but not conditioning enough, I won't buy this again.

Avalon Organics Shampoo

Posted by 4707456898565534224 on Apr 28, 2015

Item received in good conditions and cheap. Worth purchasing.

Does not condition at all

Posted by 4994064288513988152 on Feb 08, 2015

This product disappointed me. Liked the Avalon shampoos so thought of trying for the conditioners. But I don't feel and see my hair got any smoother when applying and after drying. Just as bad as not using any conditioner. The only good thing is that the ingredients are natural, not harm. Won't buy again.

just ok

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Dec 15, 2014

this is not oily at all so it does not spread out so i use a lot every time. It is so "dry" that hair rubs off quickly. If you like a light conditioner that makes your hair full of air after washing this is it. I like conditioners a bit heavier.

Very close to very good

Posted by 5039697281042701551 on Aug 01, 2014

The only reason I don't give it 5 stars, is because I would like the texture of my hair to be as fluffy and soft after having used organic conditioners as if I'd use a conventional one. This conditioner doesn't quite do it, but it's close, very close. And has a good smell. I will buy it again.

Lovely lavender!

Posted by Reviewer1263485 on Nov 29, 2013

Lovely, not to strong lavender scent. The conditioner is quite thick, but still I need alot of it to condition and untangle my hair. Unfortunately its not nourishing enough for mye thick hair. Too bad, because I love the scent.

Works well. Scent doesn't linger.

Posted by stylomiloforever on Oct 29, 2013

Bought as gift

Smells amazing!

Posted by 4786088818563235378 on Oct 18, 2013

Really lovely smell, like fresh lavender! I previously used many silicone conditioners, so this is little different for me, but I think it is very good natural conditioner.

Bon après shampoing sans agents occlusifs

Posted by 4839337858960671599 on Oct 07, 2013

Un bon AS qui ne donnera pas l'effet "super glissants" des produits contenants des agents occlusifs, mais qui prendra vraiment soin de vos cheveux. Ne déssèche pas mes cheveux malgré la présence d'alcool. Bonne odeur de lavande et d'huiles essentielles.

Muy espeso y no acaba de desenredar

Posted by Beatriz on Jul 10, 2013

Positivo: la composición libre de sulfatos, parabenos, SLS, etc. Pero lo cierto es que el acondicionador es tan espeso que cuesta sacarlo del bote y no desenreda el pelo del todo, tengo que echarme varias veces y usar muchísima cantidad (también soy bastante exigente con los acondicionadores ya que mi pelo es difícil de desenredar). He probado los acondicionadores de Desert Essence y desenredan a la perfección con poca cantidad y su composición de ingredientes es de alta calidad.