Avalon Organics, Conditioner, Nourishing Lavender, 32 oz (907 g)

Reviews 2-star

Nice scent, very drying

Posted by 5528252502366754859 on Nov 10, 2013

My hair is definitely healthier with the shampoo. I love the scent, however this conditioner doesn't feel moisturizing at all. It's dry and rough until I rub in a few drops of argan oil. Don't know if I want to continue using the conditioner.

Not for processed or damaged hair

Posted by 5663086120015286543 on Jul 26, 2014

I am growing out heavily damaged bleached hair and this conditioner is not enough for the damaged part. It seems to do absolutely nothing to the bleached ends and doesn't provide much slip. However the virgin root area seems to do fine with this conditioner so I might try this later when I have grown out the bleach. I'd say it might work for normal fairly healthy hair well, but right now it's not enough for me. It is fairly thick consistency and nice smell of lavender for conditioner. I have noticed lavender essential oil seems to get a bit weird twist to it when added to conditioners, so it's similar to other lavender conditioners I have used but does not smell exactly like pure essential oil.

The smell...the smell..

Posted by Norwegian-girl on Sep 16, 2014

I did not like this product very much. After a week in my warm bathroom, it had a stale smell that stayed in the hair... I have never experienced this with a conditioner before.