works great for certain hair

Posted by Reviewer1386476 on Jan 26, 2011

my daughter has extremely curly, dryish hair, this conditioner works very well for her hair type. my hair is fine and thin, and it is too heavy for it.

For soft hair

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2013

We keep the Avalon Organic, Shampoo, Conditioner and Body Wash in Nourishing Lavender in our guest bathroom. We always get compliments on it, and sometimes us it ourselves too. It really does leave hair and skin soft, and the smell is nice (not offensive like I find other brands that use artificial scents in their products). The size is great as it lasts a long time, and the bottles, labels and pumps look nice too!

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer1180714 on Mar 09, 2011

I AM SO GLAD TO FIND THIS IN 32 OZ SIZE. THE PUMP IN CONVENIENT AND I LOVE THE PRODUCT. THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER EVER. SMELLS GREAT AND FEELS GREAT. ONLY ONE PROBLEM I HAD WITH MY FIRST ORDER - THE ITEMS WERE NOT PACKED WELL AND THE PUMPS ON 3 OF THE BOTTLES BROKE. IHERB.COM MADE GOOD IMMEDIATELY SO I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE EITHER.

Great Conditioner.

Posted by Reviewer3155960 on Apr 06, 2011

This conditioner does a great job on my ageing hair. My hair feels soft and silky, not greasy, after using this conditioner. I will continue to buy it, and use it. :-) THANK YOU AVALON, and iHerb !!! Love you both!

Avalon Organics Lavender Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1488960 on Apr 11, 2011

Still my favorite.

conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2018236 on May 11, 2011

great smell and results-good economy size for a large family,suits all our hair,including very long,doesn't weigh the hair down and untangles the children's great

Avalon Organics, Nourishing Conditioner, Lavender

Posted by Reviewer2612013 on May 31, 2011

I love this product and it is a great value. It is like conditioning my thick hair in a herb garden.

so good

Posted by Reviewer1496894 on Jun 06, 2011

best organic conditioner ive tried!

Awesome!!

Posted by Reviewer2433787 on Jun 08, 2011

Love this conditioner. I have tried many that left my hair dry, Avalon is the best I have tried so far my hair is soft.

Great Price but most of all it is a great product

Posted by organics on Dec 12, 2011

I have hard and thick dry hair, this is the best (0rganic) conditioner I have ever used, the A.Organics lavender shampoo...is so so, doesnt foam and lather that well,maybe because of the no harsh ingredients. But the conditioner is absolutely brilliant!! Smells good too. And for this price ...you cant beat that!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »