Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer1668563 on Aug 12, 2013

I'm rather disappointed in this product, it did nothing for my hair… Felt really ineffective. I would not recommend it.

Very

Posted by qwnady888 on Aug 09, 2013

Good Production

For soft hair

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2013

We keep the Avalon Organic, Shampoo, Conditioner and Body Wash in Nourishing Lavender in our guest bathroom. We always get compliments on it, and sometimes us it ourselves too. It really does leave hair and skin soft, and the smell is nice (not offensive like I find other brands that use artificial scents in their products). The size is great as it lasts a long time, and the bottles, labels and pumps look nice too!

I loved it at first but

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

then they changed the formula and now it doesn't work at all. I had to throw out the last bit because it was so frustrating.

horrible

Posted by 4941281128801673220 on Dec 29, 2012

deja mi pelo rizo SUPER SECO....AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL....

fresh smell.

Posted by 4909886754275480561 on Nov 25, 2012

Good

Leaves hair soft -- great value for money!

Posted by MummysReviews on Jul 09, 2012

I've been using this conditioner with the shampoo, for more than a year. It leaves my dry and wavy hair soft. It may not be a top-notch organic conditioner, yet the price fits my family's budget. Overall, the 32 fl oz bottle is great value for money.

Not very nourishing

Posted by Reviewer2198598 on Jun 29, 2012

more of a condtioner for normal hair that is not moisture or protein deficient.

Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2562153 on May 24, 2012

Perfect conditioner

artist

Posted by Reviewer3308078 on Apr 18, 2012

My husband and I have have been using this brand of conditioner and the shampoo for the last few years. I will not reorder this brand with the new formula. It doesn't make you hair soft. Both my husband and myself noticed a huge change the first time we used it without even knowing the ingredience change. I would like to send the bottle that I have back in for refund, if at all possible. I am fortunate to have several old bottles in stock at our house that I can use until we find another product. We loved the original formula...it changed from soy to wheat and is not an effective hair conditioner now. We will not use it after the old formula.I give it no stars...the star icon would not go away.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »