B. Houston

Posted by Reviewer1639142 on Oct 20, 2007

This makes your scalp tingle! My hair was soft and manageable.

How it works-Good

Posted by Reviewer3137232 on Oct 26, 2007

This makes your head feel so good, right now I am going through chemo so I have no hair so it makes my scalp feel so refreshing.

Avalon

Posted by Reviewer3291778 on Apr 30, 2008

is always good

Hair feels soft and easy to comb

Posted by Reviewer1727893 on Jan 02, 2009

The tea tree smell is strong but it rinses out well and the scalp feels tingly and refreshed.

Great hair conditioner!

Posted by Reviewer1484071 on Jun 22, 2009

I bought this along with the Avalon Organics tea tree scalp treatment shampoo with Beta glucan. I am more than pleased with the results! It's not heavy or greasy and it rinses out well. This is very important to me as I have rosacea and a great many hair products can aggravate this condition. My hair is in great condition and I haven't had any itching, breakouts or a rash (which many hair products can cause if you have rosacea) It's great, it's mild and IT WORKS!

Works well.

Posted by Reviewer2785641 on Jan 21, 2011

I bought this and the matching shampoo for my husband who has a very dry scalp and dandroff. He likes it and his scalp is looking better. I do like this brand of cosmetics and hair care.

conditioner

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Jan 22, 2011

Smells good.

I love it!

Posted by odalol on Jan 25, 2011

I've been using this for a while now, and I am very pleased. It leaves my hair soft and shiny, but not oily. If you have a troublesome scalp with psoriasis or dandruff, this conditioner (and the shampoo as well) is highly recommended. It smells fresh and clean, I love the fact that the smell isn't too intense.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1772977 on Feb 09, 2011

I liked this product very much in the future I am going to buy it again and again

excellent

Posted by Reviewer3096674 on Apr 29, 2011

been using the shampoo of this line and purchased this conditioner. together they're doing great! feel that my hair and scalp are really clean. will continue using definately.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »