Not buying it again

Posted by 5628376293628681402 on Aug 06, 2013

I wonder why reviews are good. This stuff doesn't suit me at all. Using the same range shampoo tangles up my hair and applying this conditioner doesn't help at all. Waste of time and money!

Useless conditioner!

Posted by Reviewer2469862 on Oct 19, 2013

Just like their shampoo, puts your hair in knots! Don't use it.

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Jul 26, 2011

no volume at all. heavy oily texture, leaves hair sticky.

***

Posted by Reviewer2731396 on Jun 06, 2011

I do not like this product. Very dissatisfied. Hair downy. The aroma is also incomprehensible to me.

Terrible...

Posted by 4935674673294208123 on Jan 31, 2014

Usandolo con el champu de la misma linea el resultado es horrible, no desenreda absolutamente nada los nudos que deja el champu... ni dejandolo mas tiempo ni usando medio bote... no acondiciona ni lo mas minimo. No lo recomiendo para melenas largas, quizas para pelo corto...

Un desastre

Posted by mariatb on May 20, 2014

Deja el pelo seco y áspero. No he conseguido terminar el bote

Smells good, but that's all

Posted by Reviewer2957900 on Nov 27, 2014

Would not buy this again. Thought it would be a good companion for the shampoo, but after using it several times, I felt as though too much of my hair was falling out after shampooing, which is what I am trying to avoid. It also does nothing to help with tangles. I am sorry it didn't work, it smells really nice though.

Feels like Body Lotion and does nothing to smoothen hair

Posted by Wannie on Jun 23, 2016

It's a waste - I hate the texture - feels like body lotion and does nothing to detangle hair or anything really. It's like pouring the product down the drain. It doesn't do anything not even to fragrant the hair.