a

Posted by 4708661903389376294 on Apr 08, 2016

Gooood

Great product for fine hair

Posted by 5746098638359677748 on Sep 11, 2015

I love this conditioner! I have very long fine hair and this gives me some body and fullness - prevents that fly away thing that happens with fine hair. Love the smell too. I am very pleased with service from iHerb - great company, fast delivery, good products and customer service.

Love this conditioner!

Posted by 5317888177937282345 on Aug 30, 2015

I use this Avalon Organics Rosemary Conditioner along with the Shampoo and I really love the combination. It has a fresh, herby/rosemary scent and leaves my long hair super clean without residue.

샴푸랑 세트로 샀는데

Posted by Stellayoon on Apr 13, 2015

샴푸가 너무 뻒뻑한데 비해서, 컨디셔너가 너무 빈약해요 머리카락이 매트해져요 미용실 원장님이 샴푸 바꿨냐고 머리가 너무 뻑뻑하고 약이 안먹는다고 물어봤어요;ㅁ;

Great conditioner

Posted by 4687805675350459261 on Feb 02, 2015

I love this conditioner. It smells very nicely, and works just perfectly together with Rosemary shampoo.

Smells good, but that's all

Posted by Reviewer2957900 on Nov 27, 2014

Would not buy this again. Thought it would be a good companion for the shampoo, but after using it several times, I felt as though too much of my hair was falling out after shampooing, which is what I am trying to avoid. It also does nothing to help with tangles. I am sorry it didn't work, it smells really nice though.

Serves it purpose - Avalon Volumizing Conditioner

Posted by 5518814553591621760 on Jul 27, 2014

Smells good, light and serves its purpose.

Good product

Posted by 5573871660162421673 on Jun 25, 2014

Makes hair feel great however the volumiser not very volumising.

Not a good conditioner experience

Posted by 5144551075129303153 on Jun 12, 2014

This rosemary conditioner is not very creamy/silky and so it's hard to feel like you've put enough in your hair. Also doesn't really do anything for hair volume (rather the opposite?) Can only speak for myself, but this isn't nice to use for me and I won't be buying it again.

Very Good

Posted by 5073826702280171138 on May 27, 2014

I have very fine hair and in small quantities. with oily roots and dry ends. Really gives the product a certain volume in the hair, but I did not feel that it moisturizes the hair leaves the hair dry medium. But it gives a good result in the requirement to slightly increase the volume of hair.