Great!

Posted by Reviewer2151452 on Sep 24, 2009

Very nice conditioner. I have healthy, curly, medium thickness, ethnic hair and this conditioner works well for me. It's light, but effective.

Muy buen acondicionador

Posted by Kancunen on Nov 06, 2012

Encantada con este acondicionador, deja el pelo muy suave y brillante. La única pega que tiene es el tapón porque es un producto muy espeso y cuesta que salga del bote pero es por ponerle una pega porque el producto es genial

Moisturize and protects your hair.

Posted by Reviewer2884232 on Jul 27, 2009

I have used a number of Organic, all natural conditioner, and never was fully satisfied. I keep switching, going from brand to brand until I found this one. The smell is great, it moisturizes and protects my hair very well, along with the complimenting shampoo, it is my most favorite so far.

Good Shampoo and Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1475187 on Dec 14, 2009

This shampoo and conditioner cleans hair well and leaves it very manageable and soft. IT DOES NOT SMELL. It also does not agravate the psoriasis on my scalp. This used to be available locally, but they removed this particular kind--Glistening. The rest seem like they would be fragrant. I intend to continue with the glistening as long as it is available and even if I have to purchase it on line.

shiny

Posted by Reviewer2404898 on Oct 20, 2007

This shampoo actually does make your hair feel clean. I actually received a compliment on how the sheen in hair after using this product.

Okay, but not great...

Posted by Reviewer1869069 on Dec 09, 2008

The fragrance of this conditioner is lovely, but the conditioning effects were not so great. I have yet to find a natural conditioner that works well for frizzy, curly hair...

Smells wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2150272 on Feb 23, 2010

not so great on my hair, made it feel sticky. felt like it would not take to hair shaft.

not good...

Posted by 5396117384509297046 on Nov 02, 2012

I need to use another conditioner in addition as this does not get through my long hair. There is also barely a hint of ylang ylang which is why I bought this.

Not the same as before

Posted by 5467353220903445135 on Jul 12, 2014

You probably noticed the new tag on Avalon Organic products 'More sustainable'... OK but honestly this conditioner was much better before. It's like a different product. Before the change, this conditioner was perfect for my hair: more shinny, smooth curls, beautiful smell. Now, my hair are dry and super difficult to untangled. I am very disappointed as I really loved the old version. :(

disappointed

Posted by 4766256827345117410 on Dec 10, 2014

I have used this product for 7 years and found it amazing, it made my hair super silky. I no longer use it as they have changed the ingredients and it now leaves my hair dry. Very disappointing.