Cream went for my very sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1663297 on Mar 24, 2011

good moisturizing

Lovely

Posted by Reviewer1168123 on Aug 10, 2011

This one is just very good moisturizer. Makes me skin very soft and luminous. Would prefer a tube instead a jar, though. But will definately buy again.

long time user

Posted by Reviewer2420418 on Aug 21, 2011

I have used this product for years and am delighted by the price that Iherb.com offers. The product gives my skin a silky moisturized feeling without feeling greasy. I love the gentle smell of lavendar as well.

Heavenly moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1029130 on Oct 07, 2011

This is great stuff! And organic - and at a very good price! Keeps my skin moist and soft all day. I use it both in the morning and the evening. Perfect under makeup.

Very cool!!!

Posted by Reviewer2093778 on Apr 02, 2012

Very cool!!!

good

Posted by 4676432812212546906 on Feb 22, 2013

good

Especial para el día. Aromaterapia para tu rostro.

Posted by 4863208607215041891 on Sep 05, 2014

Es una crema deliciosa para el día, especial para maquillarte después, colocar tu protector solar. Aroma delicioso a lavanda, ingredientes premium. Muy rica crema ....Me encantan los productos Avalon, seguiré comprando y probando otros. Saludos desde Santiago de Chile.

perfect daily cream moisturizer.

Posted by Reviewer1336715 on Apr 20, 2011

Perfect daily cream moisturizer. Non irritating, and moisturizing. Only reason I didn't give it five, is it doesn't wow me, but it is good and basic, and does not sting like many do to my skin.

A good moisturizer but a bit to strong smell of lavender

Posted by Reviewer1796463 on Dec 27, 2011

It goes very well into my skin but if you don't like the smell of lavender then this is not the moisturizer for you. The smell is a bit to strong and I think I am a bit allergic to it unfortunately, because it works very well as a moisturizer.

Avalon Organics Daily Moisturzer

Posted by Reviewer3106352 on Oct 21, 2010

Not all that impressed - It's okay, but leaves my complexion dry and splotchy. However, it does have a wonderful smoothness and great scent. My skin is extra sensitive and temperamental, so it would probably be great for a non-problem complexion. Wish I didn't have the problems because I would love to use this product.