Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3329148 on Jan 01, 2012

I continue to use this product and feel that it has kept my skin looking youthful!

Cream went for my very sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1663297 on Mar 24, 2011

good moisturizing

Lovely

Posted by Reviewer1168123 on Aug 10, 2011

This one is just very good moisturizer. Makes me skin very soft and luminous. Would prefer a tube instead a jar, though. But will definately buy again.

long time user

Posted by Reviewer2420418 on Aug 21, 2011

I have used this product for years and am delighted by the price that Iherb.com offers. The product gives my skin a silky moisturized feeling without feeling greasy. I love the gentle smell of lavendar as well.

Heavenly moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1029130 on Oct 07, 2011

This is great stuff! And organic - and at a very good price! Keeps my skin moist and soft all day. I use it both in the morning and the evening. Perfect under makeup.

perfect daily cream moisturizer.

Posted by Reviewer1336715 on Apr 20, 2011

Perfect daily cream moisturizer. Non irritating, and moisturizing. Only reason I didn't give it five, is it doesn't wow me, but it is good and basic, and does not sting like many do to my skin.

A good moisturizer but a bit to strong smell of lavender

Posted by Reviewer1796463 on Dec 27, 2011

It goes very well into my skin but if you don't like the smell of lavender then this is not the moisturizer for you. The smell is a bit to strong and I think I am a bit allergic to it unfortunately, because it works very well as a moisturizer.

Avalon Organics Daily Moisturzer

Posted by Reviewer3106352 on Oct 21, 2010

Not all that impressed - It's okay, but leaves my complexion dry and splotchy. However, it does have a wonderful smoothness and great scent. My skin is extra sensitive and temperamental, so it would probably be great for a non-problem complexion. Wish I didn't have the problems because I would love to use this product.

Nasty

Posted by Reviewer1335758 on Apr 23, 2010

strong offensive smell, which seems very un-natural. had to give away.

dissappointing

Posted by Reviewer1075233 on Dec 16, 2009

Someone had said this was `heavily scented` and I thought I would actually enjoy the strong Lavender scent. But what I found was the Lavender scent is very chemical/ fake smelling, like what I would imagine a lavender detergent to smell like. As a cream it`s just average.