nice moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1177065 on Apr 21, 2010

I have used Estee Lauder products for years but I want to use more natural skin care products. I was overwhelmed by all the choices. I have purchased a body wash from this company that I like and thought I would try the moisturizer. I like it a lot. It isn't heavy and absorbs quickly into the skin. The downside for me will be in the winter when I will need a stronger moisturizer due to the severe winters here in northern Illinois. But for the summer I like this product for my 50+ age skin.

Superior product

Posted by Reviewer3353605 on Mar 29, 2010

This cream is the best I have experienced of its type. It has a beautiful fragrance and is readily absorbed. More importantly it provides a flattering gloss and is compatible with makeup.

Love this moisturizer!

Posted by existentialevolution on Dec 15, 2011

I've been using these for years and will continue to do so. Natural and chemical free always wins in my book and they are really effective!

Nice, nice baby...

Posted by Reviewer2598294 on Sep 12, 2010

Lovely texture - good basic product for general moisturising - drier skin may need something heavier.

My favorite

Posted by Reviewer1980610 on Mar 05, 2012

I've been using this moisturizer for years and can't imagine changing.

Very cool!!!

Posted by Reviewer2093778 on Apr 02, 2012

Very cool!!!

good

Posted by 4676432812212546906 on Feb 22, 2013

good

Especial para el día. Aromaterapia para tu rostro.

Posted by 4863208607215041891 on Sep 05, 2014

Es una crema deliciosa para el día, especial para maquillarte después, colocar tu protector solar. Aroma delicioso a lavanda, ingredientes premium. Muy rica crema ....Me encantan los productos Avalon, seguiré comprando y probando otros. Saludos desde Santiago de Chile.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1142361 on Jun 27, 2011

A favorite! Been looking for a good under make-up moisturizer and for daily use and Ive found it! Feels so frsh on skin and smells wonderful.

my skin loves this cream

Posted by Reviewer2202204 on Feb 29, 2012

the cream is suitable for normal and oily skin, the pores can be missed, well-moisturizes, well absorbed, it is easy to go to cosmetics.