10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Avalon Organics, Deep Moisturizing Conditioner, Awapuhi Mango Therapy, 14 oz (397 g)

Revised 07/2012

Posted by Reviewer1435755 on Jul 21, 2012

While this had been one of the best organic options we've used, any reviews prior to Spring 2012 were based on their old formulas, which they supposedly changed to be "more sustainable". Indeed, they will be more sustainable because the new formulas are not effective & require more product to even be manageable. Therefore, we will not be buying this one again. Previous Impression: Although a pump dispenser would be nice, if you shake the conditioner upside down before attempting to squeeze it out, it does come out easy enough. The conditioner actually feels very smooth & light to the touch, but feels heavier when on the hair. I have to be careful not to use too much. But it works great for detangling our young girls' long, thick hair! Yeah-less whining when we comb it!

real mango

Posted by Reviewer1582874 on Dec 18, 2010

Mango conditioner, I'm on it too enthusiastic, it is very thick, delicious, healthy and most importantly, that when it is washed off, then do not feel that the hair lubricated with silicone, it quickly disappeared, did not increase the weight of the hair and gives it a shine, just incredible brilliance, a sense of cleanliness and good health! hairs straight living, easy and healthy!

Avalon Organics, Awapuhi Mango Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer3333691 on Feb 20, 2009

This product is great. It makes my hair so shiny and soft. I am so pleased with the results. I recently switched over to Organics shampoo and conditioner and Organic hair products have made a huge difference in the look of my hair. I have been trying for years to find the secret to shiny hair and have used every shine product possible and nothing works as well as organic shampoos. This product works as well as my previous conditioner which costs twice as much but half the size. I will never use anything else again!

Must-have

Posted by parazzzitka on Apr 07, 2012

This conditioner is definately the best I've ever tried. I can't feel any mango smell there and to be honest I don't like it's smell so much, but for me it doesn't matter. I had a very damaged hair, cause I have been colored it for years. I tried a lot of expensive items, but this one is much better. I use it with Avalon Shampoo (without mango) and it works great. Now my hair is soft, silky and finally alive! Just re-odered one more bottle.

Used to use Panene

Posted by Reviewer1614796 on Jan 17, 2009

I wanted to go earth friendly and found this conditioner to work just as well as Pantene's PRO-V MOISTURIZING MOISTURE REPLENISHING.